Income through google ads

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by madhuharini, Mar 24, 2009.

1. surekha

surekha New IL'ite

Hi!
    thanks for the reply. please tell me what should i do to make it look good.all suggestions are welcome.thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
  2. sharm1411

sharm1411 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

It seems you have reviewed about affiliate sites. Most of the people ignore this type of site. So choose someother topic which is useful to the visitors. As you have started this blog on May you have to wait for 6 months to apply for Google Adsense ad.

Meanwhile so many free articles available on the net. Search and read it. Implement it one by one.

For 6 month dont bother about the money, concentrate how to attract people and how to make your article popular.

once create a new blog submit the link to social networks like facebook and blog submitting directories. So that you could get intial visitors.

Do regualr post. Apply to Adsense after 6 month.

Use the keyword 'Blogging guide for beginner' in the google search and collect free articles.

Once you completed your 50 posts tell me i will give you important article about Blogging

Regards:thumbsup
    Sharmila

3. lakshmi9

lakshmi9 New IL'ite

hi iam lakshmi..
    madhu plese tell full details osincome throuth google ads iam from hyd..
    some of my friends toled hstit ewas not true .:)

4. krithigat

krithigat Senior IL'ite

Hi Sharmi,
    I am interested in this, pls send me the details.
    I am here in U.S , I am a computer graduate. I have two kids. So I am a fulltime Home maker.
    But I would like to work from home. I am searching about this google adsense and doing research for about 3 months now.
    I would really appreciate any help regarding this
    Thank you
    Krithiga

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  5. vl20

vl20 New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is Lakshmi frm Bangalore. Can any one give full details how to start it ?

6. nisepa

nisepa New IL'ite

Hello to everyone that has posted comments and questions on this post about "earning money from Google".

Some comments are correct in as much as they say one can earn money from Google.

However, it is NOT as easy as it is made out to be.

People think that as soon as someone visits your site and clicks on a Google ad you will get paid.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET PAID TODAY OR THIS WEEK

I have several websites and blogs that are successful but as far as Google is concerned, I get paid a pittance from my ads.

I make most money from other marketing methods that I use on my sites.​

Let's face it - Google ads all over a blog or website is also ugly and these days, readers are less and less inclined to stay on a site or blog that is cluttered with ads, let alone click on them.

So how do I make money from Google - this is how I do it!
    First, if you don't know what this is ..... don't worry, it can be learned.

I do a LOT of KEYWORD research.​

To find out what this is - Go to Google and type this in the search bar....​

define:keywords Type it exactly as I have done here, (no spaces!)
    and click your "Enter" key.​

How do keywords help me to earn money?
    First - let me say most people make a blog about an interest, their hobbies, family, pets or something similar.​

So if Google has ads on your site about, let's say "recipes" then these ads are not considered to be as valuable as others.

Another example, hopefully will give a better understanding.​

Let's take the keyword credit card -- if I created a blog on this subject and installed Google ads on my blog, I would not automatically make any money even though I know some companies pay between $40- $62 per to Google per click. Yes, you read correctly -- between $40-$62 for one single click!

I know this, because this is part of what I do and I know where and how to access this information.​

But competition is hard. If you have a site or blog, you need to create one about topics that people are willing to buy products for. Or get the products for, like credit cards.​

It means you have to research what id popular, what is in demand, etc.​

Then, once you have your blog, you need to promote it - if you don't it is like having your telephone number in the phone directory. Who will find your number if you don't tell anyone you are in there?​

You have to promote your site and this is a never ending subject but you can do it in forums, HubPages, Squidoo lenses, WordPress blogs, Blogger blogs, (these are free blog), article promotion, You Tube, etc., etc., etc.​

Why do this kind of promotion? Because when the search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN and the thousands of smaller ones discover that people are visiting your site, you site or blog, will get recognition from the search engines and rise through the ranks to page 1 and there you have the short version of how you get your site or blog to be profitable FOR YOU via Google

From the aforementioned fees that are paid to Google a small %age is paid to the site owner. But, it can be profitable if done correctly.

Once you have a site that pays a good income from Google you can make a fast profit by selling the site. ​

There are a multitude of ways to do several things and
    they do have to be learned.

Is there an easy way? As a newbie, (the internet name for "beginner") the answer is NO.

But, there are EASIER ways than trying to learn it on your own.

I run a free online course that takes anyone, no matter what level of experience the person has and I teach them to get started online and making money as soon as possible. Yes - I said FREE..!

I even give people a free book that shows how to build a website and get it online today.

There is no catch. There are no tricks.​

The will be some expenses for you like buying a domain name and so on, but this is the same for every one.​

I also have people in various countries that do help me with some online work and for that I pay them via paypal.​

If you would like help or information, I will be happy to help you if I can.​

Feel free to get in touch anytime.​

Best wishes and good luck to you all :)

7. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

hi

i also would like to know more about google ads. i have even created website in blogspot.com and do not know how to proceed and what to do.

please help me

bars62

8. nisepa

nisepa New IL'ite

Hello bars62

Just so you know, I have also replied to another of your posts in another forum - I did that a few days ago.

Anyway - to your question in hand...... (btw - I really don't know how you can contact me - .... maybe you can do that, or else, you will have to ask a moderator how to contact me).

There is way too much information about Google Adsense to learn, that any one person could possibly write on this whole website.

However - you have created a "Blogger" blog - I can see that from the blogspot.com you wrote.

These are okay, and the best part is they are free.

"Blogger" blogs have been known to be closed down when someone makes a lot of money and that is one reason why people use WP blogs, or WordPress blogs.

But to stay on track - your blog - if I knew where it was I could take a look at it for you.

The thing is, if you are NOT promoting it, you will not be getting any visitors and you need these so they will click on your adsense ads, so you can make some money.

But, with one blog - you will seldom make a lot of money.

The thing to do is make several blogs, and the ones that are "related", or in the same niche, you can link them together and also get links from other websites and blogs.

This is sometimes called "link juice" :)

The more "link juice" you get the stronger your blogs, or at least some of them will become.

If you can get a blog to make let's say $1-$3 per day .... I agree it is not a lot, but bare with me.....

If you can do this, then what do you think the most sensible thing would be to do next?

The answer is - repeat what you have done!

Create another blog, and another - soon you will have 10 blogs making $1-$3 per day.... and you create more and link them, and get others blogs and sites to link to yours - more link juice. :)

Some would claim, not all the blogs would make money and that would be correct. But, just as that is true, it is equally true to say other blogs would make more.

It is easier to make blogs about something that is popular and in demand.
    If there's a need, there's a market to promote to, a market to sell to.
    Supply and demand.

Theoretically, it is very simple.

However, I am the first to admit, anything is easy when you can already do it.

Having said that - making money online is NOT one single process, it is a series of processes that have to be brought together.

It can be very frustrating for a new beginner and this is why so many people stop trying.

I was the same when I first started, and I actually stopped 3-4 times. That's a fact!

The downside to wanting to learn is that there are so many people online that are just trying to make money from beginners like yourself.

So it is hard to know who to trust. The 30 days and 60 days money back guarantees are fine, if you don't go past the date because you was trying to learn all the info they sent you!

I train newcomers that want to earn money online and my course is absolutely free.

But I don't know how to give you the details, as it isn't allowed to write in contact details here.

The thing is bars62 --- you have adsense on your blog - promote it, create others, and promote these also.

Keep your content fresh and unique, and promote them.

This is how we all start out.

Oh, I forgot to ask you. Do you promote products on your site that are related to your content? If not - you should start to do that asap, because that pays you a LOT more than adsense :D

I hope my comments here have helped, even in a small way, both you and other readers - feel free to ask and if I can reply I will do so asap.

All the best to you and good luck. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
  9. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Google adsense is very much genuine.. we earn from google adsense for the past 3.5 years.. as many have mentioned in the previous posts, u need to do good promotion of ur website for earning a good revenue from Adsense... once google accepts ur website as a good one, pages from the websites will be taken up almost immediately by the google bot... it's my experience..

10. Sciaaticaa

Sciaaticaa New IL'ite

Google Adsense

Hi Friends,
    I heard people earn thorugh google adsense, is it true, did anyone start, is it worth of it.
    Please give me your suggestions as i am looking too start.
    Thanks