1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Work From Home

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by priyasaravanan, Feb 26, 2009.

1. sonaIndia

sonaIndia New IL'ite

Hi....
    Great !!! I really appreciate ur efforts and confidence.

I think you should learn from you and utilize this timein learning more and more instead of spending time in thinking so much abt not being employed.

Good jod gal...........:)

----------
    Sona

2. oasis

oasis New IL'ite

hi friends,
    even i was also in ur stage few months back ....bored bcoz of h4 visa but from one of my cousin sister woodby i came to know abt some home based franchaising job in US....so one of my sister woodby frnd came to me to explain abt that business now its very intresting and with in few days i got check from bank....now i am happy but plz dont believe those online survey sites most of them are fraud ...in my own experience i registered in so many sites but nothing good happened

3. surekha

surekha New IL'ite

Hi oasis! could u please tell what is the company and type of work u r doing.i also want to try that.my sister is also staying home right now and she recently had a kid.so it will help her too.thanks.i will join u as friend.please send me a message.i will really appreciate your response.thanks.

4. oasis

oasis New IL'ite

hi surekha,
    here we cant give personal in formatiion once u finished 50 posting i can pm u

5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Oasis,

You may share information in detail about the franchising business you are talking about in the forum itself, if it is 100% genuine. You need not use private messaging for that purpose.

You seem to be stating the surveys online are fraud. So I am hoping your business in genuine to share details about it in the open forum.

Please DO NOT solicit private messages to members here about your franchising business. We have received complaints from few members. We will be forced to restrict your access, if we hear anymore complaints on these lines.

Appreciate your genuine participation here. Thanks.

6. oasis

oasis New IL'ite

sorry admin here we can give any links thats y i did so bcoz i tried lot of survey sites for past 1 yr and everything was not good i started this homa based franchaising 4 months back and i got check from them actually here so many members doing the same searching for online surveys....so i said bcoz no one here after can waste 1 yr like me searching for that na....nothing in that....the company name is "quixtar" plp who want to know abt this can search business oppouttunity from this company

7. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

wow scorpio girl,very good work by you!!! happy to know this

8. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

hi friends
    herewith i am giving a site from which you can earn money though not plenty but just like that and it is a realiable site and my sister and some of my friends already got their amount credited to their account. just click on it and register yourself for free. You can earn points by starting a discussion ln a very simple manner like WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK, DID YOUR CHILDREN LIKE YOU AND LOVE U like that. For every question(discussion) asked, for every response you got, for each image for your discussion you put, for each response you gave for others discussion, you will gain points. For every point they pay u. In half an hour we can easily put 10 discussions and forget about it. Within 1 week atleast 4 people will respond and for starting a discussion we get 1pt, for 4 responses 4pts, for image inserting 1 pt. So altogether we get 6 pts for one discussions. What about 10 discussions. If you are interested, you can continue otherwise discontinue. If your earnings completes $10, then they will credit it to your acct. If u want to buy something from ebay, they will send it to you and collect the money from your paypal account. I have registered myself through my sister and participating actively. It is genuine and no cheating site.Though we earn slowly, surely we will be paid. Just click in it and go through it and if you are satisfied with it then decide. All the best. Have a nice day.
    www.myLot.com?ref=vathsala30

9. deepshikha

deepshikha Senior IL'ite

earn gift cards

Hello ladies, I came across a shopping site where you can get gift cards for inviting 10 friends each time. This is not a survey or work at home job. Its just that the site is giving away gift cards to members who invite friends to join. And you can invite upto 1000 friends, that means a potential to receive $1000 in gift cards!! It is a promotional feature and you need not purchase anything or give any sensitive information to get the gift card!
    http://www.shopittome.com/index/twitter<wbr>/C5dkahMl6KeZnxp1j2SAkaiw_eq_eq
    [​IMG]

10. deepshikha

deepshikha Senior IL'ite

Hey ladies I got 3 gift cards from the above shopittome link. Its a promotional offer, grab it before its over