Mumbai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. lovetubb39

lovetubb39 New IL'ite

Re: Anyone from kalyan

Hi

From this thread i got to know that you are from Kalyan....so i wanted to know the rent range for 1-2 BHK houses there..how is the cost of living compartively to Mumbai...My hubby is planning to move either to Mumbai/pune hence we are looking at pros and cons of both the places....can u pls reply??

2. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Re: In and around Ilites Andheri/ vileparle area?

priya,
    which street they are staying in parle (e).i am also staying in same locality...

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Rentals at Kalyan and Dombivli is definitely cheaper as they come under district and not Metro city.

Life is totally different from Kalwa and ahead.

4. Ananyavs

Ananyavs New IL'ite

Hi all ,
    I am from Ambarnath...presently in US.
    Nice 2 meet u all.:)

5. SuchiK

SuchiK New IL'ite

Hi[​IMG]

Firstly, I am so happy to get onto such site.[​IMG]

Okay IL'ites here's a bit about myselfComputer Typing
    I am newbie in Mumbai..Married in Malad W for 2 yrs 4 months now.
    Being a newbie i do not have many girl friends of my own here my hometown being Goa.
    To share good times together, to meet up, exchange ideas, hobbies, shopping, cooking, and all the girly activities possible [​IMG]
    Am sure there are many out there like me. So Heyyy Lets have fun time together[​IMG] waiting for u my friend !

6. ruthie

ruthie New IL'ite

Ruth Stephen Padwal

Hello everyone,

I am Ruth, living in Mumbai (Andheri). I am a working woman, married to a Maharashtrian for the last 5 years. I work with a Mutlinational firm (financial institution). Its quite a struggle, I report to work at 6 am and return home by 5ish. But no, I dont work for a BPO ;-)

Although I have a career and all that, I am very inclined to all the homely stuff, cooking...trying out new recipes, baking and most of all Crochet. Before marriage I used to live in Vasai. I would use up my traveling time in learning crochet and making new projects. I have made bags, dresses and table cloths so far. These days, its so difficult to take the time out to even get started with all of this. I recently purchased a new cell phone & wanted to make a small pouch to keep my cell phone and some small change in it. Was surfing on the note when I came across this site. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I didnt know we had this kind of a network for hobbies in India.

I am hoping that I do have time to log on daily and keep in touch with all you wonderful people.

Until then, Cheers!
    Ruth

7. mbhatt

mbhatt New IL'ite

Hi Mumbaikers,
    I am Mona,born and brought in Borivali,Mumbai. currently in USA since last 3 and half years. Next month we are moving to florida so I was searching apartments and I came to know about this wonderful site.

Let me tell you about myself.

I am married,have 2 kids(11 and 8 years old). My hubby is from Ghatkopar,Mumbai. I am a homemaker,couldn't work as I am on H4 Visa.
    my hobbies are chatting,cooking and shopping:crazy.
    I hate hypocrite people and poeple who do back-biting.
    For me, relations are very important in my life so when I make friends,I make sure to stay in touch with them either by mail or by phone call.

Take care,

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  8. asonia

asonia New IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I am Sonia Joseph.
    Recently moved to Mumbai - actually, am in the process of making the move. Moving here from Hong Kong - and wow , what a change.

My husband moved here with his job, we have twin toddlers and a Husky.

I am hoping that Mumbai will be our home for a few years - get the tots started with school and things, and get my work sorted as well
    I work in the delightful world of fashion - specifically, shawls. And I love my work.

At the moment - I take each day as it comes , with its numerous little "settling-in" quirks....

9. jaishamagna

jaishamagna New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am Jaishree from Thane. Having lived in Chembur and Thane for the past 30-35 yrs, I find it difficult adjusting in other cities. I am a ex-banker and presently working for a HR Consultants mainly operating from home. I enjoy my part-time job as I have time for my kids,and my hobbies like music classes,both spiritual and abhangs.
    My husband is a cool guy, non interfereing ,simple and compassionate. A very good father to my 2 kids, daughter in college ,son in 10th . All are into serious extra-carricular.
    My parents stay closeby.
    I love reading,surfing the net,dress designing,travel and music. My kids, brother's family,sister's family all enjoy my cooking. We have regular family picnics.
    I am just waiting tomeet all bombay ilites.

bye.
    jaishamagna

10. jyotimehndi

jyotimehndi New IL'ite

hi girls

I have just moved back to mumbai after 3 yrs. I am form delhi but always loved mumbai. the traffic jams in mumbai always scared my husband and he never wanted to live here. but looks like my love for the city made him accept an offer here. We stayed here for two years before moving to Colombo. After working here for few years, he fell in love with this city.

The spirit of mumbaikars makes even the traffic jams bearable:). And now we have bought a house here. so we have long term plans.

Would need your help to do the interiors of my new house. refer me some people who would make our dream house.

cheers

jyotimehndi