Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Raji,

I am feeling much better...but yesterday evening had a terrible pain could not do any thing... even dd did her homework on her own. Had promised them phulkas for breakfast today but could not do the same. So with all vegs I made a mixed rice..poor kids didn't utter one word they took the same.

I saw that your younger one is named after my elder one. You know onething my elder is also in the 9th and younger in 5th. Younger one is like yours only...likes lot of people, chatterbox, very affectionate and last but not the least veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy naughty.

I do not think I will be able to travel...so no programmes as of now to anywhere. Seeing my yesterday's plight DH was more worried but today feeling much better.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  2. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Lalitha,

That's so nice of your DDs.....really when they care for us, we feel proud of them...isn't it?...even my DDs also, if i am not well, they will adjust with whatever is available.... take care of your health....whenever possible, take rest...

I think both my janani and your akshaya, will be ditto....janu is also a chatter box, very affectionate, and lovable child...and ofcourse, naughty, shruti is very calm....so, janani is in 9th, which school?....

3. Sana2712

Sana2712 New IL'ite

4. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meenu, glad you are feeling much better. And sorry dear, I missed seeing your wishes I guess.
    Today also I had mentos hehe, even got a few eclairs and biscuits!!!

5. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Dear LS, how is the pain now? Hope its reduced substantially. These days kids are really intelligent, they will surely understand your pain and that how they are not complaining at all. We are all praying for your speedy recovery.

6. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Yashi, thanks dear for the thread. I am so touched.

7. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Dear Raji, I can imagine the excitement you have for the India trip. And the DDs would be in total dilema, how to just get rid of the exams and get into holiday mood hehehe.

8. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Dear Priya, thanks for the wishes dear.
    I guess you are not joining for the Blore meet this saturday. Hmmmm you are more interested for the Chennai meet I guess! Rendu veedu inda pakkam irukira engale paaka ungalukku time illai!!:cry:

9. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Dear Viji Maa, thank you for your blessings. When are you travelling back home?

10. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Dear Susri and Sandhya, hope you are both enjoying this thread. We kind of have a bond and feel like we all know each other for ages and ages. Well, ofcourse, that is the magic of IL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.