June 2009 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SANARUN, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Aparna and Hamsa......
    Congratulations to both of you on your motherhood......enjoy your time with your Los......but do take care of yourself too.......
    lots of love for the newly born babies.....
    regards.

2. bujjig

bujjig New IL'ite

hi Aaparna&Hamsa
    congratulations on your motherhood

3. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Dear Hamsa

Congrats on your motherhood "You have done it"...loved the way you described your labour, i was reading it without a wink ...

Don't worry...Akshaj will be back with a bang to give you all pleasures of life:thumbsup

Luv
    Ridge

4. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Re: Its a Baby boy !!!!!!!!

Dear Apharnashri

Congrats on your motherhood:thumbsup...

Luv

Ridge

5. apharnashri

apharnashri New IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    Thanks each and everyone for your wishes. I am doing well. Hope all other june-mommies are doing well and looking forward to the big day. All the best !!!.. My sincere wishes and prayers will always be there.
    Cheers,
    Apharna

6. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

A wonderful gift, so precious and sweet.
    Our hearts are full, our lives complete

Me and My Hubby were blessed with a Baby Boy on 17th June at 2.13 pm by the grace of the almighty, blessings of our parents,love and affection from all our well-wishers.

It was a Normal Delivery and i will get back to you all soon with my Birth Story.

We named him "Kavin"a Tamil Name which means Natural Beauty.

Its also another name for Lord Murugan.

Do wish our little one with your choicest blessings.........

As a Mother,on top of the world:thumbsup...............

I have posted the same in Birth Announcement section too.

All the best to all other Moms-to-be.

7. swethu_v

swethu_v Junior IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I delivered a baby girl on June 3rd. We named her Aanya. She is doing good. She weighed 7 pounds and was 19 and 3/4 inches long. We still cant make out whom she looks like :D...

Apharna and Hamsa...hearty congratulations to both of you. Hope both of you are enjoying motherhood.

Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy otherwise. Any news from the other June mommies?

Take care,
    Swetha.

8. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations kasisheela and swetha :thumbsup
    Enjoy motherhood

9. NishaB

NishaB New IL'ite

Hi Sheela,

Hearty Congratulations!!!
    Feeling excited to think ur waiting is over.
    Eagerly waiting to read about the birth story.
    But take care of urself and Kavin first.

Hi Swetha,
    Hearty Congratulations to u too.
    Aanya is such a sweet name. Heard it for the first time.
    Take care.

Regards,
    Nisha

10. dumminysmith

dumminysmith New IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CElisha%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> June 2009 mommies are blessed with bountiful of blessings because they are given a little angel to nurture and take care of.