Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

dear syama,

I am ok now.....exams will be over by thursday.....
    so, still training is going on....it will be really tiresome to take care of house, office, that too I think now-a-days you are starting early to office... take care....

2. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priya.. hope you got a good sleep. My DH was thinking of watching the match and I was going to bed as I had to wake up early today. But then seeing our team play, he abandonded the plan and switched off the tv! We think its some kind of match fixing:rant

3. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Yes Raji, I'm starting early, but then my main difficulty is only waking up early in the morning:). If I am able to overcome that hurdle, its 90% work done!! He hehe.

Training is only for tomorrow. This training is a bit interesting actually, so I dint dose off. One more interesting thing is they keep mentos, and other toffees in a bowl in every desk. So we keep munching. They also keep good day biscuits. One guy took the plate in his hand and was eating away. His team mate told him to stop embarrasing and keep the plate down, and you know what was his answer? He said, I am coming for training only for all this. So I dont care of any embarrasment. We all burst out laughing!

4. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Here is my :):):):):):) to all of my IL - friends.

Dear Lalitha, how are you. Take care of your health.

Dear Sai, How do you feel now. Have gone to doctor? Why giddiness? Take care of your health.

Dear Meena, how are you. Now the Electrical Problem have solved.. Thank God. Today both of my childrens enjoyed their first day of school. Infact, my son (U.K. G ) dont want to come home, Want to play some more with his school friends :)

5. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Syama!!!!!!! Going to be silve Ilite?????/

6. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Hurray!!! Friends I have a news with 50 50 emotions.:):cry:
    I resigned my job ..... I am very very happy :rotflto do that as they treated me like a donkey. mgr said we will place you atleast as an office boy in the company. I got offended and was waiting for his game to be played on me. I gave him back when he terminated me. said you try to do the office boy's work you will go under the rags. dont under estimate them. Give respect I told him after he terminated me.
    My DH said your voice is very clear and sounds cheerful now. Congratulations he said. :cheers I told him the conversation btwn me and my hr mgr. he said what you have spoken is perfect. Thats enough for me...
    I am sad:cry: because I cannot spend like before ... :hide: .... oops my DH heart will break if he hear me say this sad statement ....

SO today I give you all the virtual treat with my cake. I baked it for my DDs b'day. Enjoy ...

[​IMG] <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CMeena%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="Edit-Time-Data" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CMeena%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_editdata.mso"><!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:ApplyBreakingRules/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="" style='width:135.75pt; height:142.5pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Meena\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.jpg" o:href="http://images.meredith.com/bhg/images/10/p_BKS042696.jpg"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->[/FONT][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Sana2712

Sana2712 New IL'ite

Hi MeenaMohan,

How are you :)!!!!!! ya I am planning to go India next month 28th but.....before that one big thing I am going to do......I am going to resign.....:bonk but......can't help my Kids are :-( if I am going to job so....plan to quit anything for kids......:)

Take Care
    Sandhya

8. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Meena, Wow, very well decorated Cake. Yummy. Hope Kirthana would have enjoyed a lot. How is your younger Daughter now. Praying God for her. :bowdown

Dear Raji, Take care of your health.

Dear Syama, How are you. Hope you are enjoying training. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  9. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Dear Susri,
    So sweet children ... Not troubling you for school.... I think 70 % of the problem will be over if they are going to school on their own .... My mom was unfortunate I was crying until 5th std to goto school :crazy .... but I am a fortunate mom.... They will be ready 10 minutes before the bus time ... :crazyChillout!
    ... Good that electrical problem is fixed up .... you can ....

10. Sana2712

Sana2712 New IL'ite

<META content=Word.Document name=ProgId><META content="Microsoft Word 10" name=Generator><META content="Microsoft Word 10" name=Originator><LINK href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CMeena%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel=File-List><LINK href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CMeena%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_editdata.mso" rel=Edit-Time-Data><STYLE> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </STYLE><STYLE> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </STYLE>

[​IMG][/quote]

Hi MeenaMohan Dear,
    Me too agree with you 50-50 emotions......i am also feeling the same way what you are feeling......but cannot help it out......me too thinking what to do :confused2: anyways thing will move on soon dont worry.......Thank you for your cake.....:cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.