1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jab We Met !!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Drpreethis, Jun 21, 2008.

1. madhupreeth

madhupreeth Senior IL'ite

Hi Preethi....
    It is just such a wonderful thread ..:2thumbsup:
    It is really interesting to read everyone's "jab we met" incident...

Big appreciation for you :clap

I am smiling when I think about our jab we met....
    I met him first time in my friends car when we were going to University...
    My friends younger brother was also in the car...
    My husband was sitting in the front seat and I could not see him clearly ....
    As soon as I entered the car I said Hai to him my friend just told me hai Pree that is Madhukesh...Thinking he is younger I started talking so much to my friend . ...... Later when we reached our university I was shocked to see him...he was not a young boy as i thought... ohhhhh my God I was really shocked and later did not utter a word...:hide:

I still smile when I think about that incident.....

:cheers
    madhupreeth

2. suma21

suma21 New IL'ite

jab we met thread-MCA Classmates

Hey preethi,

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>It is just such a wonderful thread ..[​IMG]
    It is really interesting to read everyone's "jab we met" incident...

My hubby is my MCA classmate.we always use to compete to be first in the class,share assignments,goto java clasess together...love started. developing...he proposed me in 4th sem, we did our 5th sem project together & rest is history.....we are the only students who paired up in the class...our classmates supported & boosted our togetherness..after college...we worked in same company till my kiddo was born....Its been a decade i know him & we are married since 5 years...i just love to grow old with him....:cheers

Cheers
    Suma

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
  3. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Hey Uma ,

Dont apologise about the date I started this thread, Girl ! Anytime good memories get kindled you must go with the flow ! Yenna naan solradhu ? [​IMG]
    That love story was cute !! So, office love ! Atleast you were matured enough by then.. yenna paartheengla ? [​IMG]

4. suma21

suma21 New IL'ite

Hey preethi,
    Wonderful thread yaar..[​IMG]
    It is really interesting to read everyone's jab we met" sequence...

Our's is love cum arranged marriage.....My hubby is my MCA classmate.we always use to compete to be first in the class,share assignments,goto java clasess together...love started. gradually..he proposed me in 4th sem, we did our 5th sem project together & rest is history.....we are the only students who paired up in the class...our classmates supported & boosted our togetherness & parents too..after college.....we worked in same company till my kiddo was born....Its been a decade i know him & we are married since 5 years...i just love to grow old with him....[​IMG]

Cheers
    Suma

5. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Indigrl,

That was nice and romantic ! A song in dedication is like a part of every one of us I think ! Each one of us would have some song or the other making us fond and love struck all over again ! [​IMG]

6. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Awesome Sharada.. [​IMG] Spending more than a decade is an achievement by itself ! Most of the things would get balanced by then, isnt.

7. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Padmini Ma'am !

Enna neenga .. Going back to teens ? You have an energy more than any teen of recent times even now ! [​IMG]

And yes.. about your yearning about the ' heights ' , how can I forget ! It is very obvious that you got mesmerised right away ! [​IMG]Ungalluku edhukunga ' extra cream ' ! [​IMG]

So, you lived happily ever after ! [​IMG]

8. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

LS ,

Idhanna last year I started ri ! After that many times I wrote here about my Love Story 1990 ! [​IMG] I think many old members will come whacking me for being soo repetitive ! [​IMG]

Thanx for being awwedd by my story !! [​IMG]

9. Ritu28

Ritu28 New IL'ite

A wonderful thread!!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear preethi,
    you made my day!!! ennai vechchu comedy kemedy pannalaiye!!!yes, We are having a "love"ly life with some tug of war adding spice to our life. thank you very much for your appreciating( hoping only you are passsing the comments genuinely!:)) like you the emoticons in your write up are so cute. can you please tellme from where you are getting those?
    with love
    pad

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009