Good gynaecolgist /hospital in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by darshu, Nov 16, 2007.

1. sunray

sunray New IL'ite

Hi,

I was following this thread and I am considering Fernandez hospital for my consultation and delivery (I am 7 wks pregnant).

Can somebody pls share the details about the charges and cost of delivery at Fernandez?

In particular, I heard they have special floor dedicated to the IT people. Anybody had their delivery here?..pls. share ur comments...

2. priyakishan

priyakishan New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have a C-section in SWAPNA nursing home! Dr SAVITHA is very good and a real expert.
    But I do not suggest this as she cannot spend much time answering your queries--max 2 mins with a patient....which is very irritating at times.
    But her expertise attracted....

Now a days she is moving her daughter Dr Swapna as her replacement...who is just normal with a teen age mindset, not a PROF doc mindset...
    With out Dr Savitha-No need of thiking of SWPNA nursing home

So thinking of Dr Fernandez for my next child.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  3. Venu

Venu New IL'ite

Hi All,

Even I am also pregnent and searching for good doctors in Hyderabad and heard that Fernadis is good but costly. Is it true? What may be the expense till delivery? Can anyone please let me know. I would be greatful to you.

Regards,
    Venu

4. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILites,

As many of us are interested in visting Fernandez Hospital,am providing their website,so that one can enquire the details directly with the hospital.

5. sunray

sunray New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Thanks for your reply and fernandez website. I guess many ppl in this thread might have already visited the fernandez website. I visited their website, but I thought personal experiences would be more useful in taking the decision.

If anybody can share their experience and opinion about having the delivery at fernandez, in particular about the new ward for IT people.. it will be very helpful.

regards,
    Sunitha

6. lasya11

lasya11 New IL'ite

hospital details

hi hyderabad ladies!!!!

I have a friend who stays at b'lore who is currently pregnant and would fly to hyderabad soon as her husband got a job here.She had a misscarriage earlier and this time she wants to be extra cautious.Could anybody of u suggest any good gynaecologists in hyd.I heard abt fehmida but wanted to know better places if any.She will be here the next week so i wanted to help her the best i can.....Thanking u all in advance.....

-lasya.

7. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: hospital details

Fernandez Maternity Hospital

Address:
    #4-1-1230
    Boggulakunta, Gandhi Bhawan
    Hyderabad.

Landmark: Near Taj Mahal Hotel

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
  8. supraja

supraja Bronze IL'ite

Re: hospital details

Sridevi Nursing Home
    Warasiguda Nacharam, Secunderabad.

very good hospital......

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
  9. vinusks

vinusks New IL'ite

I understand that Rainbow hospital (Banjara Hills) has a good gynaec team. Check it out. No experience to share. Just heard from friends.

with best wishes
    Vinu

10. Mallikarao

Mallikarao New IL'ite

Hello,
    I would suggest Dr.Hemalatha Devi, Parvathi Nursing Home, Vikrampuri Colony in Secunderabad. I have had both my deliveries under her care.I could not even think of suggesting any one else. She is very caring, non commercial in her attitude, is extremely good at her work, is very updated with her profession - every time i visit her hospital i see some new information that she puts up on her notice board.As far as i know she is one of the very few gynaecs in secunderabad who ensures that you deliver normally. I remember that when i was having my first son- i was in labour for well over 14 hours- i was in fact begging her to do a caesarian but she would allways calmly pacify me saying that i have progressed so well and that it will be over. I would say that the fact that her house is in the same campus as her hospital has allways reassured me that whenever i go i know that she will know whats happeneing to me in spite of the fact that she has a number of assistants working for her round the clock.
    A number of my collegues have all had a similar experience with her so without a doubt i would allways suggest her.For my second delivery she offered me epidural anaesthesia which was great.
    Her hospital is very modern and i would say that the atmosphere is far from that of a hospital - its really neat and clean.
    Probably if you are in secunderabad then you should probably go to Dr.Hemalatha without a second thought - if you ask me id say the distance also is worth the trouble.
    Hope these few lines will help someone in choosing the correct doctor.

Mallika