1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to maintain the breast goodlooking?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by wiesenna, May 27, 2007.

1. wiesenna

wiesenna New IL'ite

hello!

having finished twenty years Im observing my skin is getting less flexible. It is especially important when it comes to the breast.

Do you know any tips that will help keep the skin on the breast in good condition? What do you think about the commercial products for breast? Are they safe?

2 people like this.

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

I feel that the routine you have to take care of your skin and body in general will apply to breasts too. Regarding the commercial products, the same applies. They will be just as good or bad as all the other cosmetic products.
    Good living habits, right exercise and nutrition and health consciousness should help in general.

L, Kamla

3. wiesenna

wiesenna New IL'ite

thank you for your reply!

what you wrote is true, but it.s also possible that anybody could have observed a good result of some particular oil or cream and thats why i asked this question.

regards

olga

4. hima

hima New IL'ite

5. wiesenna

wiesenna New IL'ite

thanks for your advice!!!

for sure i will try this

:thankyou2:

6. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

i do agree with all of you that breasts are an essential aspect of a womans life which need proper care, maintenance and hygiene as well. I have referred here a website link for the breast massage which i found was very useful. Ayurvedic Breast Massage « Massagewallah. Ayurveda is an area which can always be trustworthy when it comes to maintaining human body. Massage therapy is as good as any other therapy and i would suggest u t try this after going through this website, regards, Jessi

7. carmelvimal

carmelvimal Junior IL'ite

You can try breast massage in Aisan Style, In this style there is not much pressure applied to your breast and the tenderness of the muscles are taken care off.

Also as suggested try and practice yoga which is not only good for your breast but for the whole body and inner soul.

Carmel

8. orangesandlemon

orangesandlemon New IL'ite