How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. flowers2009

flowers2009 New IL'ite

Flowers make me happy and lift me quite easily from the dullest moods to a more positive one.

2. kalyanii2002

kalyanii2002 New IL'ite

Actually My name is kalyani. Whenever I give a username kalyani, I get an error message 'user name already exists'.So, I gave kalyanii. It also already existed. So, I used 2002 with kalyanii, the year in which actually I began to use internet

3. srbn

srbn Silver IL'ite

hi friends. i read all about u'r name-history, my name is sarbani, just for fun i short my name as 'srbn'. thats all.

4. asheya

asheya New IL'ite

hey asheya is my pet name.my name is ashreya

5. sadhona

sadhona New IL'ite

Hello everyone
    my user name, is my mothers name.
    i felt it was the best.Even though i am 69 and she is 87,my mother still makes me feel, i am her little girl.i feel good.whenever i go visit her,she is very concerned about me.
    Who else, but a mother will be so deeply concerned.
    Have tea is the first thing she says, when i reach hr house,then she will call the maid and tell her.bring the sweets ,cut fruit,i laugh and tell her dont worry,no ,no ,she replies.yu must eat.yu are looking pulled down.are you comfortable in that
    chair is the next thing.my mother will ask.or do you want to lie down.
    as along as ones mother is alive i gues one will always feel ,young.
    God Bless you all

6. sush123

sush123 New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is sushma roy. I was just surfing google for some part time jobs and came across this site. Now with every website it is a mandatory factor that we have to register before we can view the contents of the website. So I also started registering for it. The very first option it asks for is your username. I typed in sushma.roy but it did not accept so my funda about it is if it does not take all letters make the username alphanumeric and so I took sush (for sushma) and 123(numbers) just to get myself registered. Long story cut short, it becomes easy to remember these kinda usernames. :thumbsup

7. sashjorj

sashjorj New IL'ite

Nothing great about it just that both our first name and my fiancee's first name has been sashed (tied) sashi cut it short to sash (belt which you tie it around your waist).... ha ha

8. nanuradha

nanuradha New IL'ite

Well, the first word of my user name i.e. n - reflects my father's name - Nalliah and the remaining letters ofcourse - anuradha is my name.

9. JayasreeR

JayasreeR New IL'ite

Hi,

Actually i would like to give my name joined with my hubbies name. thought that will be too long n wanted to make it short. hence added his first letter to the end of my name. nothing spl:drowning

10. Inieya

Inieya New IL'ite

Hai...

I love the name Inieya :).. So i named myself differently in IL.. It spells so different & also while pronouncing it..