1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

DaVinciCode - Dan Brown

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Selvi, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Hema80

Hema80 Senior IL'ite

hi everyone:

I have read all the 4 books by Dan Brown.Liked them very much. It's better to read the book first and then watch the movie. Books are always more intersesting. Robert Ludlum is another author i like to read.

:)
    Hema

2. surabhishan

surabhishan New IL'ite

Hi ladies I have read all the books by Dan Brown. Da Vinci Code was really absorbing. Saw the Movie too. But books was more intresting. Once you have read the novel go for illustrated version now available. Do you know tour oprerators are seling this da vinci trail as their tourist package!I have also read Angels and Demon. It Is a prequel of Da Vinvi . its made into movie as well. I am waiting for the movie. You will enjoy reading about art of illuminatiSanchi

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Though i read "angels and demons" soon after Da vinci,i have forgotten the story.Iam planning to read this sometime soon.I do remember this being a prequel to Da vinci code.Watched the "in the making'" of the movie too.That got me interested.
    geevee

4. Emmy

Emmy New IL'ite

Hi:)
    I am a new ilite. I love reading mystery novels.I read the book as well as watched the movie.I feel that u can enjoy reading than watching the movie(sometimes u don't understand the conversation).
    Emmy.