Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SanchitaGhosh

SanchitaGhosh New IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hi,

I am a software engineer married to another software engineer for 1.5 years. We live with my inlaws in Pune. My hubby is the only child of his parents.

I have stayed in few states in India for my studies.

I like to read books. I have always wanted to write, but have not been able to do so for the 27 years of my life. I hope I'll do it some day.

I like making friends.

Thanks,
    Sanchita

2. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Dear Anamika and Sanchita, Warm welcome to u both. Nice to read about u. By the way Anamika, how is Portugal? Hope u have Indians over there. How do u manage the language there. Best regards, sujatha

3. Ishwari

Ishwari New IL'ite

Hello,

I am Ishwari and I have just registered on this site.
    I am from the tropical island of Mauritius - second generation born and bred here. My grandparents came to the island around 80 years back - from Gujrat.

I am 40 years old, married and have two kids - girl aged 11 and boy aged 9. My husband is a lawyer and I work as IT manager. I am currently studying for my MBA by distance learning, so I do not have much free time. I like reading, browsing and chatting, and watching hindi movies.

That's all for now. :wave

Regards

Ishwari.

4. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Hi buddy ILs:

Mez Nikhath Tasneem. I moved with my hubby to Singapore a year ago from my native Bangalore. I'm an arts graduate, a Comp Science diploma holder from NIIT and was working for nearly 5 years in the IT industry. I stay in the eastern part of Singapore.

I love to make friends and interact with new people. I am currently freelancing and exploring oppurtunities that will help continue to do so. I love to travel, read and browse.

Finally, I would thanks IL for posting their link on the TarlaDalal website, I had been craving for a community like this since long.

Happy to meet you all. Cheers!!

Nikhath

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  5. aannamika

aannamika New IL'ite

Re: Hi All

hi there,
    my name is anamika,good to know that u did ur graduation in homesci like me, .it is very rare to see someone graduated in homesci.
    just curious to know ,is there any ways using ur degree?
    regards,
    anamika

1 person likes this.
  6. aannamika

aannamika New IL'ite

:) hello! everyone,
    my name is anamika, i am from the colorful land of rajasthan,india. i am so glad to be here, on this wonder site. i am a homescience graduate,and post graduate in english litrature and business management.
    i am in u.s for last three years ,working 24/7 with my two kids .i am a homemaker.my husband is working with medical institute.
    i miss my mother , mother in law and my mother land like any thing.
    my hobbies are dancing,playing tennis and badminton,i love to read and sometimes to write too.
    i am good at cooking, try to track the nutritive values of almost everything.
    i hate hypocracy.
    looking forward to have great friends,
    regards,
    anamika:wave ​

1 person likes this.
  7. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

:wave Hi there everyone. Im geeta here from saudi arabia. Got married a few months back. came across this unique site for indian women across the globe. Thought it would be wonderful to make friends from different countries. Im sure im going to have a good time by joining this online community site.

Bye for now.

8. Verusha

Verusha New IL'ite

hi

I am Verusha (my handle is the same! :2thumbsup: ).

I am an Indian, born in South Africa... I am 29 years old.. I live in the beautiful city of Cape Town (alot of Bollywood movies are shot here so you can see alot of my country in movies... )

I was married last year in India!!! It was the best thing I've ever done.. My Hubby from SA as well, but we choose to marry in a little place called Mayapur in West Bengal..

I work full time in the Financial Services Industry..

That's it for now!

Ciao
    Veru:wave

9. swarnakrishnan

swarnakrishnan New IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? -hello!

hello friends!

This is Swarna Krishnan. This is my first time at indusladies. also a first time mom. My son will be turning 1 yr old this month...and i need some help with the b'day party....planning to have it in a near by park.....inviting a couple of friends & their little ones....since its my son's 1st b'day party, i need some tips for the same....thanks.
    cheers
    swarna

10. lailakhan

lailakhan New IL'ite

hi

hi every1 iam from qatar new to this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.