1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

What makes you energetic: Food or Mood?

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by Sriniketan, May 27, 2007.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    eventhough I am new to post in this website I am a regular visitor. I have a doubt. I want to clear my doubt by asking the question.
    What makes you energetic-is it the food or the mood?
    Thanks in advance for the replies.
    Sriniketan

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    A good question.But the answer is easy.It depends on the state of your body and mind.If you are dull and depressed due to some personal problems then only a mind revitaliser can energise you.Some form of making you enthusiastic like a brisk walk,listening to music or doing something a person likes,speaking to his/her loved ones etc.On the other hand if you are not well physically or sick then as you asked only food(in the form of medicine,taking nutritious supplements etc etc) may make you energitic.I feel i have given a basic explanation.Let me see what others say.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  3. manisha13

manisha13 New IL'ite

hi
    i agree with bhargavi,but also believe that we are what we eat, our eating habits, life style in general, daily routine etc also affect our mood,that is what i feel.

manisha:2thumbsup:

4. vidraghav

vidraghav New IL'ite

hi sriniketan,

am a very foody person and feel extremely weak if i dont have food time to time....even if i am not in a good mood and if i am full, i can still stay energetic...

vidya

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sriniketan,
    both are equally needed for the energy, when u r in a wonderful mood u take the trouble to prepare great feast to appease the eyes and hunger, but if ur not in a mood even the best of things could go like chalk on ur mouth and u will be more weaker.
    we can do away with food but if we do away with mood for weeks together we are unable to pick it up come what may with a lot of food in sight, one always feel more weak but no mood to eat, so where is the appetite coming from, the mood i feel...nice subject though, wish u had elaborated, would had become the best post for the may...hahah keep it up..regards sunkan

6. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Exercise!! When v do any sort of exercise, mood would automatically become so good which leads to the desire to make good food.

If u r not in a good mood nothing goes right..Wont feel like cooking, but will be eating junk food without thinking much.

My 2 cents!!

:-D