1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for friends in Woburn- Burlington area

Discussion in 'Indians in Boston' started by namrata2603, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Hey Dhanya ,

Glad to see you write back.. Alright , this is the last time you are excused for vanishing this way .. OK !! [​IMG]

No more missing this thread.. Keep yourself upbeat and you wont regret doing that, trust me !! :)

I know how it feels when you find people of your own in a new place.. I just got over all that..

What do you do to kill time otherwise ??

2. auserid8

auserid8 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I am Vanitha going to move from NJ to Woburn. Just thought will introduce myself and get familiarized with all of you'll from now onwards. Would be happy to get to know more of you'll.... Happy to see so many Indians in Woburn,especially after coming from NJ.
    I read you'll have some get together today or during the weekend... Have a nice time...

Regards
    Vanitha

3. SuganyaJawahar

SuganyaJawahar Senior IL'ite

Hi Guys!!!
    I am really sorry that I disappeared from this thread all of a sudden.. I never noticed that some of u guys replied.. oops.. :hide:
    Nice to see some get togethers going on here..
    alright im gonna maintain a trackback to this thread so that i get in touch with u guys.. Pls do reply

4. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Sure Girls !! hit the 50 post mark sooonnnnn and we shall celebrate you all becoming a Junior ILite !! :party

5. namrata2603

namrata2603 New IL'ite

Hi Gals ....

We had a successful meet up last Tuesday ....how about another one as preethi suggested to the Burlington Mall...

Regards,
    Namrata

6. sumasandeep

sumasandeep Silver IL'ite

Hi Nammi... so getting ready for another meet up :) good to see u posing here :) he he :)

7. NehArjun

NehArjun New IL'ite

Hi All of you.. I am glad to see that you are all from Woburn-Burlington .. I will hopefully and soon be a resident of that place as well..
    I just thought will introduce myself here...
    I am Vijaya, and will be relocating to Boston by June 1st week.. that is not far away.. So hopefully I can get to see you all...

I have been talking to Vanitha and Preethi on another thread "Relocating to Ipswich" ... maybe I need to change the thread to "Woburn-Burlington" now..

Vijaya

8. auserid8

auserid8 Senior IL'ite

Hi vijaya...

where ever you write we would reply.....so all set with the list of apartments you need to check when u come here???

9. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Ahem.. Boston is 9 miles or so from Woburn.. :)

Anyways , Welcome to MA !!!! All the more lovely if you coming to Woburn. But if you too far then, hmmmm.. need to think ! ;)

So, do keep us posted on the developments and any expert advice if required !

See, vijaya I told you we all are sweethearts !! :thumbsup

10. NehArjun

NehArjun New IL'ite

Vanitha that was a really nice reply and quick one as well.... I didnt think you and Preethi would reply .... "Vijaya doesnt seem to leave us.. does she ??" .. I thought this what u will think...;-)
    You'll are more than sweethearts:)

Studio apartment is what we are thinking to move in right now... and most likely Woburn it would be... Will keep u posted...