1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Can you suggest any beauty parlour in Woburn,Ma

Discussion in 'Indians in Boston' started by auserid8, Apr 23, 2009.

1. auserid8

auserid8 Senior IL'ite

Oh ok... I would like one to be here.. all these days I was relying on my legs to go anywhere.. but after coming here..looks like I have to rely on car for everything....poor me I loose my walking exercise ...so do u have one near your place??
    Hey I am from CBE and a tamilian too( more so palakaad brahmin)

2. SuganyaJawahar

SuganyaJawahar Senior IL'ite

Yeah Vanitha,
    I got all urs and Preethi's details from this thread. And I know about this Car ... It happened to us too.. I've lived in 3 places before coming to MA. I've been in NJ, CA & WI. All these places we were not having a car. My DH's office was so near to our home, that he walks to his office. After coming here, we got to buy a car. My DH is a car guy and he got it once we shifted here..
    Its very difficult without a car here. I know :) But I hope u guys have a bus line near to ur home. That really helps. In littleton, I've seen bus only twice or thrice. :bowdown . So be happy about it :)
    And BTW, wats CBE?? And u dont have any idea of how happy I am knowing that u r a Tamilian.. :cheers
    I've been to Woburn couple of times. I purchase my groceries from Patel's once a month. I do visit the COSTCO near to that place. BIG SHOPPING :rotfl.. My DH's colleague is living in Tudor Glenn Village in Woburn. So we'll visit them once a while.
    How bout u?? u go somewhere during weekdays or its just IL??
    OKei.. I talk much.. start bearing with me...

3. namrata2603

namrata2603 New IL'ite

Hi Vanitha and Preethi ,

When Preethi told me the other day that there is somebody living in Kimball Courts ....I was thrilled so I hunted down this thread to get in touch with you Vanitha.....

I stay at 2 Kimball Courts .....I think we should meet up sometime as we are neighbors.. :)

Rgds,
    Namrata

4. auserid8

auserid8 Senior IL'ite

Hi Namrata,

Yeah Preethi had told me that you too stay in the same apt complex... But i didnt want her to disclose the apt you were staying in(although internally i wanted too ;)-). I stay in Building 4. Lets meet sometime....When are you free?Preethi was telling me that you were goinna shift to Kimball towers..so started packing???

5. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Aha.. So the discussion is on huh ?

I see a new face !! :) So , Nams you finally here .. Good.. keep yourself active and browse through.. Trust me you will not regret it at all !!

Suganya ,

Good.. so you did get all my details.. Nice.. :) Looks like you have taken over the conversation between Vanitha .. ;)

You said you come to Glenn VIllage.. is it close to YMCA ? Then, you are just a hop away from my house.. Infact Namrata is dropping in home today evening :)

Patel's is in Waltham.. We have 2 Indian Grocery in WOburn.

6. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Hey Vanitha ,

Say a thanx to me ! See, I got you a neighbour and a friend ! Namrata is a swetheart , trust me and she can keep your energy going up and up every second !

She is one good company.... and it is so much fun with her !! :)

We visit each other frequently.. I am sure we all will catch up soon as a group .. BUT no stopping interation in IL !! Ok ?? :)

7. auserid8

auserid8 Senior IL'ite

hey Preethi....

Thanks....
    Btw why dont you come over here... now that you will have 2 ppl to meet in one trip???

8. auserid8

auserid8 Senior IL'ite

Hey Preethi.. guess what??? 44 posts are over...6 more to go.. hope that gets over soon.... :)

9. namrata2603

namrata2603 New IL'ite

Hi Vanitha ,

How do I contact you ? I would be going to Preethi's house today ...do wanna join me ?

Regards
    Namrata

10. auserid8

auserid8 Senior IL'ite

hmm...I was told you cant share informations like ph.no etc right... will it be fine if I come to over to Building and wait in the lobby?? can you come down...ill give u my number then...
    Sorry wouldnt be able to come to Preethi's house today as I am waiting for the USPS guy and also the Fedex. Have some documents to be collected from them.