1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In Search Of My Destination

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by aparajithaa, Apr 3, 2009.

1. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

In Search Of My Destiny…..​

Dedicated To My Strength and Support : :cheers Lidhvija & Pavitra :cheers

When I started towards my destiny, I didn’t have anything with me except my attitude, confidence, and ofcourse my guts which is the best I beleive about me.

When I rollback I was born at Hyderabad, But my childhood was that I am a lovely doll for my parents. Never been to school even in my KG’s without my mom. Daily she had to come to school and sit in the shade of the tree til my lunch break. And I used to check my presence after every class. So lovely was my childhood.
    But then started the real life. My dad got transferred to our home town Karimnagar. Even though my mom is from a very royal family , In this joint family in a very conjusted room I accompanied my mom in facing the sun rain nd cold which is not worse than the mentality of my relatives. Atleast my mom can show her anger on me. But where can I show. Only way to calm down is to cry. That’s what I could do and did for few years. Whenever I went to my mom’s place a small own in Medak. My grandma is a big relief for me. I love the stories she told me at night time. She is very good at cooking and her philosophy. She told me stories right from mythology to present Kalpana Chawla. My first inspiration.
    Once in my childhood she told me a story from “Geetha” few lines which mean “I am that I am”. I don’t think so I can understand it completely now. But at the age of 7yrs that words could mean something like this to me.” I means my attitude, my likes and dislikes”. At every part of life I faced many problems especially because of tis belief whenever my parents tried to put constraints on me. I had to change according to them. This way my thirst for individuality increased and their limiting too increased. At an instant when I almost changed as they liked me to be , The words my grandma said came to my mind. If my attitude is not mine and my likes are not mine but are my parent’s I almost felt dead because I am no more I am , but I am a mere form of my parents Desires.
    Finally I lost interest on Life. Many of my friends said many quotes on life. They told all the philosophy they can. But they coudn’t move me. None of their words touched like my grandma’s. But at this instant a guy from UK a personality traitor entered my life. He told one thing “If U don’t like something give it away to someone who is in need But don’t simply through it off”. This could occupy my Heart not just my mind. “So I shoudnt give up my life but I should dedicate for the people who are in need of help to live”.
    Once again fate played with me. This guy whom I appreciated the most proposed me. I asked for time. But he had many responsibilities on his shoulder. As he was economically backward he went to US to work and these bugs changed him a lot. Now he is no more the same old buddy of mine. So strange one more lesson in my life. “I started to hate riches”.
    Each and every time I am learning and moving forward in my life In search of my destiny gaining much more than I had……So the quest continues..

2. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear aparajitha,
    Your post is very inspiring. I have no word of advice, except that go with the flow, do what you want, no judgement on anyone and keep on learning and changing.
    Every incident is a lesson and learn and don't make the same mistake,b ut keep a positive and learning attitude.
    You surely do well in life
    Jaya

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear aparijata,
    this happens to all. Experience is the teacher of the man. in your case you had bitter experiences with your experience. there are some rosy side also where without losing your identity , you will learn lesson. be positive a beautiful life is ahead. so nice of you to use your life to needy people. all the best.
    with love
    pad.

4. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Hey Dear,
    Your name itself (whether it is your real name or created for id sake) says-unconquerable' And your attitude seems to be positive and that is all that matters! Most women never get to live the way they want but the more the trouble she goes through, the more strong she becomes. Sure, you will find your sweet destiny one day. Wish you all the best.
    Love,
    Malathi

5. aparajithaa

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear aparajitha

One day you will reach your destiny. YOu have narrated your experience very well. We learn from our experience. Experience is a name everyone gives to their mistakes.

love
    viji

7. aparajithaa

I am very much delighted with your presence viji
    thaks for the feedback

8. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aparajitha,

Your journey though bitter so far will soon see the good things. A coin has two sides. Similarly life has its ups and downs. When we face the hard times, we should not loose hope, instead should have the maturity and courage to fight back.

We cant change the direction of the wind but we should adjust our sails to reach our destination.

9. aparajithaa

true dear
    and my journey is going on in search of my destination

10. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Aparijitha,

These are essential sometimes, these lessons. Preachy it may sound.Philosophical too but yet thats the truth and the absolute truth.
    Guess what? In this entire community of Indusladies there may not be a single person who can say ,"I have never faced problems, adversities and conflicts in life. I have never faltered". We do make mistakes, we do face situations sometimes uncalled for , we fall then get up and walk with a little more caution and balance. Im sure you would metamorphose into a wonderful human being.. Your writing says a lot and also the fact that you are so transparent speaks volumes about you:)

Love,
    Devika