Best feelings of life

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Junkhna, May 10, 2009.

1. Junkhna

Junkhna New IL'ite

Hey friends...
    I want all of my IL members to discuss their best moment of life.. Pl post reply on the following ques: WHAT IS THE BEST THING EVER HAPPENED TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE?:wow

2. triks

triks New IL'ite

Hmm, I would have to say when my mom first found out that I was cutting myself. The look on her face and all the crap I have put her through for the past five years. I wish I could just stop it.

3. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

Birthing my child was the best moment of my life.:)

4. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

There are many best and lovely moments in life..

First Best feeling of life, the first moment i saw my DH and i was like that's it he is my MAN. :)

When i came to know i am pregnant. Can never forget that too.. too good.

5. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

What about the thread starter's moment?? :biglaugh

6. Junkhna

Junkhna New IL'ite

Ma best moment of life is when i passed ma graduation and felt a relief.. lolzz...

7. subhaikav

subhaikav New IL'ite

Best moment in life is my last birthday celebration, where myself and friends had great party. They all wished me by 12 night and they did very funny with me while giving gifts. Just now passed out my college life, missing all so much.

8. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

The best feeling of my life is explained below but the whole responsibility and the happiness that I obtained from that only goes to my Almighty.He is the one who gave me life.I love him.

The moment that brought tears of happiness in my eyes is when I headed to the stage for receiving my convocation from the hands of Governor and the whole crowd seated was clapping.And the speaker announcing my name for getting University first in my PG.wow.
    What a moment I feel like I was in heaven.Today when I see the VCD also I get shiver and my hair on my arm stands up.
    This was really a happy moment then after that I had convocation in my college where my Principal invited me.I attended it and when I headed to the stage and while I was in stage I could here nothing other than clappings of the students,staffs and parents.My mom was one among the crowd but she said that when I was on stage all the parents said that How proud this girl's parents should be.She overheard and told me when I came back to my seat.

The first one is university convocation in which the convocation is given only to university first rank holders.only 2 person were allowed with the student.So my mom and aunt accompanied me and that place and students were very new to me so I was happy but not so special but the second one is my college convocation in which all the students who all are passed obtain the degree from the hands of some cheif guest.The atmosphere was known to me all the students and staffs know me.
    My God so loud clappings the whole auditorium was screaming.
    It brought great happiness to me.

really very happy moment in my life.It was my dream come true.

9. thozhi4u

thozhi4u New IL'ite

Best moment in my life.
    It happened when i gave birth to my first baby priya. she is 3yrs now.
    Only my husband was there for me, he got only 2 days off and i missed my mom so much at tht time.she didn't get visa to come here.I was first stressed tht how am i going to care of my baby without anybody? i knew nothing abt parenting.The whole pregnancy was going like this.But... i beleived in god.

Tht day came and doctor said i have to go for C-Section .i had a lump in my throat.how can i manage my baby with nobody and c-section pain .moreover my DH has to go to job the next day itself...

And finally my baby came out. i heard her cry and i was sooooo sooo excited and wanted to hold her and to look at her little face and i wanted her desperately .but doc said i cannot move till they finish the stiching...i could see my DH holding her and he showed me the crying baby. baby was not stopping her crying.They finally stiched and they were cleaning me to take me out of the theatre.but still my baby was crying and crying. nurse was holding her and doing regular test , weighing, checking etcs. i was taken out of the operation theatre and other side nurse was about to take my crying baby to give her a bath. i called the nurse and asked her to giv my baby so tht i could hold her and i really wanted to hav her in my arms for some time.

The nurse came by my side to give the crying baby and the moment i took my baby in my hands, baby immdly stopped crying and she immdly opened her little mouth searching to drink my milk and was moving her head side by side ,opening her little mouth...wow ...tht was the best moment i ever had in my whole life.i immdly fed my darling baby and i was crying in joy and i felt like even though there was nobody there for me and my baby to help, i know we both are going to be taken care by god. And now she is 3yrs and wonder those days!I wonder how my baby girl stopped crying the moment i first held her in my arms and the way she opened her little mouth seacrching to drink my milk. oh my god ...it was a wonderful moment

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  10. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi thozhi,

What a moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I had a small drop of tear around the end of my eye while I finish reading your post. It's indeed very touching and priya must be the best gift that you received from god. A little angel.....may God bless her.

(Just want to say this to you). Bye.

The nurse came by my side to give the crying baby and the moment i took my baby in my hands, baby immdly stopped crying and she immdly opened her little mouth searching to drink my milk and was moving her head side by side ,opening her little mouth...wow ...tht was the best moment i ever had in my whole life.i immdly fed my darling baby and i was crying in joy and i felt like even though there was nobody there for me and my baby to help, i know we both are going to be taken care by god. And now she is 3yrs and wonder those days!I wonder how my baby girl stopped crying the moment i first held her in my arms and the way she opened her little mouth seacrching to drink my milk. oh my god ...it was a wonderful moment[/quote]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009