Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hello Rachana
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, participate in the forum discussions of your interest. will look forward for your participation too.

Hello Anu
    Welocme to indusladies community.
    Nice to add you as a member here in this IL family.
    Step into New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

2. aditisaksena

aditisaksena New IL'ite

Hi i am aditi, same was the case with me, i too was browsing and found the site intresting.well i have two boys ,one 5 and one 4. but tell me do boys really grow up?

aditibonk

3. Arunarc

Hello Jyothi
    This member hasn't visited this site again why don't you put your query in the Health and wellness section so that some Doc can hlp you out, or here Indian Diet & Nutrition - IndusLadies

Hello Nandini
    Here you will find members from your area Indians in Northeast - IndusLadies
    Enjoy your break and your new life.:thumbsup
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

4. Arunarc

Hello Aditi
    Hug the sun???? sweetie don't want to get burnt:)
    Thank you for joining us here, participate in the forum discussions of your interest. will look forward for your participation too.

5. pappuu

pappuu Bronze IL'ite

hi this s priya.i am a home maker.came thru this site when i was looking for some craft works...was happy to see more forums which r very useful n interesting.
    keep rocking

6. mansi19

mansi19 New IL'ite

hi all,

i am new to this..still the same story ,,ya on h4..i was reading and got to know that mostly are from computer back ground but mine is bit diffrent ,i am from medical back ground and i am masters but the worst part is i cant work..can any body guide me wat all i can do..i am in CA..

and if i get my self converted to F1 how this gonna earn money..as i am aware that i can study..i am also trying in sum hospital for volunteer but no 1 is responding ..:(.

waiting for response

thanxs

7. shobhna

shobhna New IL'ite

hi ladies

hi ladies :thumbsup

this is shobhna from usa i am living here with my hubby. i am very exicted about IL. i like to amke new frds . so pls can i join u ....:rotfl

8. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

Re: hi ladies

hi shobhna,
    a warm welcome to IL !
    you'll find this a great place to get to know people and make friends... just find the subjects that you like, among the various forums we have here, and keep interacting !
    am sure you'll enjoy being a part of IL !

P.S : There is a thread called "Who am I " specifically meant for new members to introduce themselves. In a few days, we shall merge this introductory post of yours too into that thread, so that its all in one place :)

if you have any questions or need any information about IL, go through our new member guide and FAQ's by clicking the links below

9. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi priya,
    welcome to IL!
    as you say,IL is a very useful and interesting site and you'll find forums to suit everyone's interests... you seem to have already started interacting, so keep going, keep interacting and have a good time being in IL !

p.s : please read this announcement about our policy of not using chat or sms style words in IL ...
    hi mansi,
    welcome to IL !
    adjusting to a different lifestyle, and not being able to do what we want might be a little frustrating at first...hope you get some solution soon , and things get better :)
    am sure you'll find the forum for H4 Indian Ladies - IndusLadies very useful to find help related to your issues...
    also do go through the forum for Indians in West - IndusLadies to find and interact with others in California...
    keep posting, and have a good time browsing in IL !

10. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

Re: hi ladies

Very well you can join us shobhna. Welcome to the portal mate. :thumbsup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.