ILites Ladies in Karama...could we meet?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Zeenat, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

wah wah meri absence mien party....grrr!!!!!..(dost dost na raha)....hellooo....shivanai...im not there in july RantRantRant
    just wanted to remind you.....WAIT....till to throw a party till aug....i dont plan to miss out any treats please.....you know hum khaney ke liye kahi bhi pahuch jate hai Big LaughBig Laugh:crazy

2. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Rest Assure Zeenat .. Will throw the party when most of the members will be back from their Summer Vacations ! !

Hey BTW .. Who all are procedding to India for Summer Vacations ? Am i the only one who will be left in Dubai ?

3. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

oye shivani..tussi gr8 ho...:banana matlab vacation se aatey hi ill get to PARTYYYY..!!!.....

i guess most of them are going on vacation. only im going a bit earlier as compared to others.

4. reenur

reenur Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I wont be able to come tomorrow as i have to go to my daughters school.I am really sorry for it.Actually i was in search of such get togethers and freinds like u all.Hope to meet u all in next meet.

BTW Shivani dont forget to add my name also in ur list.

Reenu.

5. punitha_srk

punitha_srk New IL'ite

Hi Shivani,

Dont worry..I will be here all the summer and we can meet up whenever we are free..

Regards,
    Punitha

6. simi001

simi001 Senior IL'ite

Hi Shivani

Even I 'll here for summers ...... so 'll definitely meet up:)

7. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hey sims (hope you dont mind me calling you that)
    what abt tom. is the meet still on. who all are coming. im still not sure ill ask gayathri whats her plan. hey i saw the video on youtube its amazing. but i doubt they do curls after the keratin application. lets go one day for free consultation. what say ask dipti also.

8. simi001

simi001 Senior IL'ite

HI Zeenat

Its absolutely fine if u address me as sims , as a matter of fact all my close friends address me in the same way :)
    yeah I guess the meet is still on..... have not heard fr anyone though. Regarding the keratin treatment...... it can be even done on curls..... coz the purpose is to eliminate frizz..... I haven't checked all the videos though..... but wud surely go for free consultations :thumbsup

9. coolgirl24

coolgirl24 Senior IL'ite

A Big HELLO:wave to all my IL friends..

hve logged in after a long time now...zeenat and simi...tmw's meet is v much on...10 AM at center point, myself, shivani, dipti, punitha vil b there not sure who else is cming...hope to meet u too !!!

luv

vidya

10. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

oye yaaro maza aagaya...dipti, shivani, punitha, sims and vidya really had funnnn....unlimited...:2thumbsup:. today luck was on my side as i walked down a taxi was waiting right in front of burjuman. as if god :bowdownknew i cudnt walk in the sun and that fellow (god bless him) didnt even hesitate to take to such a small distance. i was so happy really everything happened as i wanted....good time with you all :biggrin2:.