Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neelofer

neelofer New IL'ite

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hi
    I 'm neelofer:bowdownI'm iookin forward 2 a gr8 time with IL'ites.I live in DELHI with my husband & a son. I myself want 2 learn some thing 2 kill time & get busy may be hobbies like painting packaging gift wrapping hoping 2 make:cheers many new friends

2. thumbelina81

thumbelina81 Junior IL'ite

Hi

My name is Sonia and I am a 28 old married woman based out of Hyderabad India.I came across your website through one of the search engines. It was intriguing that a group of like minded individuals are trying to keep in touch and sharing all the info that is needed. Hence wanted to be a part of this wonderful group . I hope to contribute as much as I can.

3. gowman79

gowman79 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I'm Girija from chennai.While surfing the net i found this excellent and useful website.I feel I'm very lucky to be part of this website.........

4. Rupapal

Rupapal New IL'ite

Just landed in Abudhabi from Bangalore with two bright babies. One of them is a toddler.

We are from one of the historic capitals of India. ... and we speak bengali.

My husband works in Abu Dhabi, and we stay in Baniyas :bang.

I am a housewife, and is always busy :x with the world God has gifted me.

We go out to the city in weekends.:cheers....

Thanks

5. nandika

nandika New IL'ite

Hi guys nice meeting the IL........i'm Nandika from Malaysia........mum of 3 kids......i'm working in a private sector............i luv music......i'm also a part time beutician.....

Keep in touch....

Regards
    Nandika

6. sudhasrinivas

sudhasrinivas New IL'ite

hi i am sudha ,from city of pearls -Hyderabad. WHO AM I?what a complicated question. bonk i think none of us really know who we are. and the question creates existential anxietyDrowningi am a mother ,working as a part time family counsellor.hope to make friensds in this wonderful site

7. gsangh

gsangh New IL'ite

Re: hello

hey guys,

i reside at bur dubai.. and i am looking for a dance class.. actually bollywood dance class for myself.. but i havent found any.. it would be more convenient if its in this area or karama side.. if they have then its in the evening which is not feasible for me.. or its quite far..

can you pls suggest me..

thanks a lot!!

Regards,
    Sony

8. karthypret

karthypret New IL'ite

hi every1 diz is karthy frm chennai..one of my frnd told me abt diz site. so loggd in..i think dis site wil be helpful fr my buisness..

9. Pra

Pra New IL'ite

hey hi friends
    this is pradnya...i was just browsing on facebook n there was an add on IL there...so i just clicked on it n i like it...n i'm here

cheers!

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Hi

Hello Sonia
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Your username is cute one. We are happy to see that you wish to contribute to this site will look forward to it.
    Step into New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the discussions in the forums of your interest.

PS:-In a few days we will be moving this post to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for new members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.