1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Importance of physical looks in a happy married life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by BeeAmma, May 6, 2009.

1. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi asuitablegirl,
    you really reminded me of our (me an DH) times together in the gym and then those fun times in the pool and jacuzzi...but now due to bad times and recession we have to quit gyming to cut down on personal expenses. hope to get back very soon as things get better.

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Hi Zeenat,

Hope recession gets better soon so you can go back to the gym with your dh! We are lucky, the gym and swimming pool/jacuzi is part of our apartment complex, so cost is included in our rent. We are cutting back on personal expenses too. :frown:

3. seahorse

seahorse New IL'ite

there is always a benefit from looking after your appearance and health. It would definitely enhance your looks, and combined with good health would make you feel radiant. Needless to say it would bring along a lot of confidence and self esteem.

4. jpstar

jpstar New IL'ite

Hey asuitablegirl,
    Thanks a lot for your suggestions. What makes you think that any sane person like me [;)] would mind receiving suggestions from a warm-hearted-ever-willing-to-help kinda person like you? :-D

I will definitely try Aveeno's at the first opportunity. Actually, I am in India right now for an unceratin duration of time and am running out of the Neutrogena sunscreen that I am used to and to my dismay Neutrogena products are not available as yet in India. :roll: So the query.

By the way ASG, lemme take this opportunity and applaud your active participation here. You have come across to me as a very helpful and smart individual with clear thinking and well-informed-decision-making abilities. I am happy to meet a person who speaks her mind very clearly in almost every situation albeit with the best choice of words so as to cause as little sense of hurt and guilt around as possible. The world deserves more of your kind for sure. A big bear hug to you for being there for us despite all your personal problems. :cheers

Vidhkartik,
    Thanks for the double reco. :)

Malyatha,
    I used to use Neutrogena while in the US and it suited me well. I think I will have to try my luck with other recommendations here. I will also check out the link you have furnished for guidance. Thanks. :thankyou2:

Soaring spirit,
    Hi there! :hiyaHow have you been? I presume that you are busy with something somewhere else since I don't find you frequenting this space as often as you would before. I have personally benefitted a lot from your suggestions and comments. Thanks again for your presence on this site. We need to meet more often over here, what say? :) :coffee

I also miss Ria2006, the ex-moderator of this forum. She was always direct, precise and crisp in her approach. I really wish her son grows up fast :!: and that in turn leaves her with some time and energy that she could divert here this side for us (now what exactly is this statement supposed to mean!?). Anyway... I know I have conveyed my feelings to Ria. :thumbsup

And Preeti, kudos for the efforts taken to maintain this forum as pristine as ever. :2thumbsup:

5. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Jpstar

Nice to hear from you. It has been long since I saw you here too. The last I remember from you was a sweet post about tips for your Mom to live an independent and happy life after your brother's marriage and also how you could be a good SIL. That was a such a sweet post.

Very nice of you to remember me.

Yes, we will try to meet here often. I am very much in IL so I will see you around. I just don't get much time to write the long posts like I used to! :)

Hope alls well with you and that life is treating you great.

Lotsa luv,
    SS

6. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

friendz,:)

Rather than our looks, I always raise hands to stay healthy without any diseases that can be achieved through proper diet and weight.

Soooooooooo....stay fit and automatically we will be always looking attractive.

i am taking care of my fitness once i suffered from obesity and put down my weight now with so much of hardwork. And i have taken an oath, i should continue this till my life ends.

And also, i dont have anyone in my teen age to guide or impress me thats like physical fitness is very much required.So, as a social part, i am jus creating a awareness, whenever i got an opportunity to see the teens as a group, i am explaining about the PCOS and telling them to take care of the health and diet.bonk