Income through writing blogs

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by sonalika, May 2, 2009.

1. sonalika

sonalika New IL'ite

Hi
    I heard there are some sites which pay you if you write a blog for them.If anyone know abt any of these sites pls share .That will be real hepl.

Thanks in advance Computer Typing
    Sonalika

2. kavithaprabhu

kavithaprabhu New IL'ite

Hi

we are giving such work, you need to write about our products and services, you need to write about 250 - 500 words article.. we will pay for that...

try with google search, you will get a idea..

3. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Hi Sonalika , at present earning through blogging is not a reality :-( now we have to write unreal (false)
    descriptions to various products ( which we might have never experienced ) and use advertisements
    (eg. Google adsense , clickbank , adbrite ... ) so that visitors may click on them to bring us money .

sadly this process is not an easy task & sometimes involves unethical methods to attract visitors :-(

4. Nilaraseegan

Nilaraseegan Bronze IL'ite

Some genuine sites are there payperpost.com,neobux.com,mylot.com but u cant earn much money initially. U need to spend MORE time on internet to earn a lot..Getting approval from google adsense is not that easy but you can give a try. If your blog gets atleast 1000 hits per day then u can earn around 10$ per month!! All the best.

5. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

hi

even i wanted to know about this goggle ad sense and how it works.
    in fact i got my blog approved by goggle ad sense few months back and i have no idea as how to continue with it.
    since i do not know as how to proceed further,i haven't updated my blog for long.,though i have got lot of successful case histories to be included..

further, i wanted to know about mail order business? is it genuine?

can anybody help me ?

Dr.Bharathy M.D.(Acu)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
  6. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Hi KavithaPrabhu,

I am a housewife from Chennai, mother of 2 kids, new ILite. I did B.E.CSE and worked 4.5yrs in IT. Now looking for some online jobs from home. I am good in English communication and writing too. If you can explain me further on what kind of work and the payment etc, I would appreciate any help in this regard.
    Thanks in advance.

7. nisepa

nisepa New IL'ite

Sonalika -

This is a good thread you have started :)

Writing a blog is easy - if you have something to write about.
    It is not easy, if you do not know how to create a blog.

However, some of the other members mave made some really
    excellent comments and I would like to mention raagini who informs us of the dark side of blogging.

raagini points out some of the dark sides of the internet and it is worth paying attention to the fact that it does, sadly exist.

Nilaraseegan is correct about there being genuine sites online where you can earn money, but you really have to work hard to build traffic (get visitors to your site AND they have to click on the ads), and you can earn a small amount.

If you don't know how to get traffic you will be met with offers of different ways to get traffic, and it will be offers that will cost you money and the idea of working online and earn money from home is to earn money - not spend it! Right?

bars62 - your blog has to be continually updated, and it has to be search engine optimized. Plus the large search engines like Google continually change their terms and conditions.

For example, preference is shown to websites and blogs that have a sitemap, displays contact information, privacy and earnings disclaimer, if these are appropiate. There's a ton of stuff to know, learn and do.

Earning money is a process of several different things. It's like making dinner, or baking a cake, things need to be brought together before we can enjoy the fruits of our labor.

You also ask about "mail order business" - it can be very profitable to be involved in what is known as "Drop Shipping".

This is where you promote goods in whatever way you choose and then if, and when, people purchase via your site, you collect the money and the dropshipping company parcels and sends the goods and you are shown as the seller - not the company.

That is a run down of the basics. There is so much to learn - but that is not my job here, but, as you asked I thought I would give you a few details.

I see you are a doctor. With your expertise it should be easy for you to generate an income for yourself online.

PonLatha You also ask for some explanation regarding work online from home. With your skills, it should be easy for you, but steer clear of the dark side.

I work online and have done so for a long time.

I have qualified people that help me with certain topics, and I could always use some more help.

So, if you would like to contact me, (I don't know how, as details cannot be posted here), I can tell you that I need help with:

graphical work
    writing
    blog posting
    re-writing

and other things that are web-related.

Payment is always via PayPal and contact is via e-mail and, or, MSN.

This is a really good thread and thanks to you all for reading my post.

Best wishes to you all :)

8. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Hi Nisepa,

If you can help me in getting to know the details of blog writing n making money online, please do write me. I would appreciate any sort of guidance.
    Looking forward to your mail.:thankyou2:

Thanks,
    Ponlatha

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
  9. bhartiahuja80

bhartiahuja80 New IL'ite

Hi kavitha

Can u plzz send me more details abt this

Thanks
    Bharti

10. lathasaravanan

lathasaravanan New IL'ite

hi
    i am latha living in chennai.i am a postgraduate and i am interested in writing and also a fresher to writing.if i u think i may suite writing for u pls do contact me
    thanks
    latha