1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Good Indian Food and grocery in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by kaya, May 22, 2007.

1. kaya

kaya New IL'ite

I live in orange county and I Picked these few stores where you can get the best vegetables and groceries , there are not much Indian grocery but you ca find maximum of persian stores whihc carry Indian groceries .

These are the few products that i picked up are really good from there

Rice .Kitchen king basmati rice , Tea . Ahmad/ Tetley , Frozen - deep , Laxmi products , Deep products re good , .Snacks - haldiram , Even Bikaji is good ,ready to eat - MTR , Ready Mix - GITS, Cookies are good one made locally , Brittania , Snacks - AMMA or UDUPI , Daily delight frozen is really good as well.

I normallly got to Super Irvine or Bahar they are really good.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2007
    1 person likes this.

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Annie

Why have you posted the same post in four different threads?

Well,to be very frank,I understand from your posts that you want to get into the food business in USA,but this is like wanting us all to think that the Indian Grocery store is the most 'glorious' place to be when most of us don't feel that way!

Sorry for being so frank with my opinion!

3. annienj

annienj New IL'ite

Dear Sunitha

Well Sunitha , if you think someone can get in food business from writing in forum , I'll be glad to know HOW ? in terms of making it glorious , Probably ladies who are not working or at home all the time in US and People visiting from India who are dependent on for a ride to grocery store ( just on weekends ) probably around the corner or they have these forums to pass the time and need new topics and post/ article to read all the time is really glorious time passing for them .

Thanks i hope i made my point .

Annie :oops:

1 person likes this.
  4. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Sorry,I don't get your point!

Are you trying to say that most ladies who visit this forum are totally jobless because they are sitting at home and have nothing else to do and are just whiling away time here? If that is what you feel, I can only sympathize with you.

5. shaluja

shaluja New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I can add to places in LA where you can get Indian vegetables ,You can get in Chinese super store ,Vietnami Store and most of asian stores .they carry fresh veggetables and not expensive too.

6. gems7882

gems7882 New IL'ite

hey this is a forum where everyone can put in their view and comments... if u find it useful use it orelse leave it.. dont argue of petty issues that dont matter u sunita..... and thanx for ur views annie...
    do keep sharing