1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Lawrenceville,GA

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by spinky, Apr 29, 2009.

1. spinky

spinky New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I need a favor from you . Well my husband got a job in Lawrenceville,GA & we are planning to relocate from Dallas to Lawrenceville.

Does anybody know of any good Apt communities(with Indians) in Lawrenceville? Any inputs on good daycare(s) around this place because I have a 5 month old son & currently working.

We don't have any friends/relatives in GA so I really appreciate if anybody can help me out.

Thank you so much!!!

2. spinky

spinky New IL'ite

Can someone plz reply?

Is it advisable to look for apts in Lawrenceville or in any near by place?Please throw some light.

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

spinky ,

i dont live in Lawrenceville , and i have no idea about this place.

And i dont know any of the atlanta IL'ites who live in lawrenceville. Sorry for not helping.

4. Ranjze

Ranjze New IL'ite

Spinky, sorry for not being able to help you.

But from what I see on the map, Lawerenceville is not too far from Duluth or Liliburn (actual distance I am not sure). THese places have a lot of Indian population.
    Try looking at the school districts and find the really good ones, it might help with selecting the area where you would like to live.

5. raypa

raypa New IL'ite

hey im live in lawrenceville and ven are you planning to move???even im have moved here recently ,its a good place and yeah there are few good day care as well as preschools here even i have joined my son recently .

6. spinky

spinky New IL'ite

Thank you so much for replying back ranchu,ranjze,raypa.

Raypa,

My husband's work place is near to Exit 109 on I-85 N. Initially he'll be staying alone for some time. We are currently looking for a PG accomodation for him. Please do let me know if you know of any.

BUt eventually we'll move there & want to settle down. Can you plz let me know any good apt communities ( preferably with indians). Which apt community are you guys staying right now? Is it OK if I ask you to send ur personal email address?

Once again thank you so much for your help. Really appreciate it!!!!

7. raypa

raypa New IL'ite

hai spinky
    there are few good communities with indians in lawrenceville one of them is 5375 sugarloaf parkway ...not many but there are few indians in this community and about other i don't have much info .

8. spinky

spinky New IL'ite

Thank you so much Raypa.

Community looks good in pictures. How good is the local transportation in Lawrenceville ? Can we manage without a car ?

Once again thank you so much for providing me the information.

9. raypa

raypa New IL'ite

hey
    spinky
    thats a pleasure, yeah i guess even the transporation im not sure i will still clarify this for you .