Sunway

Discussion in 'New to KL' started by smith123, Apr 20, 2009.

1. smith123

smith123 New IL'ite

Hye, I wil be shifting To Kl very soon. How is Sunway place to live . Can anyone tell me more about the place. esp the flats and there rates and nearby kindy schools for young childhren.I am not interested to stay at Palmcourt.

2. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Hi
    I guess you are staying in Penang now. Sunway is very close to Subang Jaya.
    The famous Sunway Lagoon, Sunway Pyramid, Monash University and Sunway College and Sunway Medical Centre are all situated right here. House rentals are about the same as in Subang Jaya I think (about RM1,000 and above or less). Please check with the real estate agents. There are many apartments around Sunway and Subang Jaya too. Yes, every housing area here has a few kindys close by. Lots of buses passing thru Sunway to the city.
    Welcome to Sunway.
    Jas

3. swethabrett

swethabrett New IL'ite

Hi there, im swetha from Kelana Jaya which is about 2km from Sunway. Sunway is a just another township with complete infrastructure, both road, lrt, commuter train system and a beautiful theme park. Flats, apartments, luxury condos are plenty for your choice according to your budget. Regarding the schools, SW has both private and public school nearby or u can send your children to the nearby township subang, bangsar, puchong etc.

So wish you happy moving and settling in Sunway city.
    regards
    swethabrett

4. margrat

margrat New IL'ite

Hi, welcome to Sunway...

Its a nic place but a bit crowded because of Sunway Pyramid and Sunway Lagoon. Not only that, its also due to nearby colleges. Sunway is jam most of the times therefore I would suggest you to get some nearby places to stay for instance Subang Jaya or Old Klang Road.

Rgds
    Margrat

5. smith123

smith123 New IL'ite

Hye, Thanks a lot for all the info and quick response. I am looking for apartments near kelanajaya Lrt for less than 1000Rm. Hope I wil get Furnished house for this price and also I would be very glad if you could provide contact numbers of the owners offering flat for rental.

6. smith123

smith123 New IL'ite

Thank you, Swetha. I would be really glad if I could find the house in my budget in this locality. Reading your post makes me feel quite happy and content since it has all facilities. I really hope to get some contact numbers of the condo for rental . I am looking for houses for less than 1000rm.
    Penang is damn cheaper to live in. Thanks a lot for ur best wishes.