Hair style help..

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by shrinair, May 14, 2007.

1. shrinair

shrinair New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

My hair is very fine and thin, so i keep it short always (just above shoulder region)..
    Whenever i go to a parlor i ask them to giv me a cut so that it looks like i hav a good volume of hair. And everytime they give me this layered hair style, it looks good though...But i want to know if u can help me with any other style that will help in increasing the hair volume (lookwise..)..and the parlor address.

meanwhile, am also using the dhatri oil, and looks like only hair length is happening, but my hair is not thickening...so again i end up cutting it short.

Thanx in advance,

Shri...

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shri

I would suggest you to keep you hair cut Straight, as in the end of yur hair should all be aligned... this only will give volume to your hair... Dont go for Layering, Razor or Steps... these are the hairstyles, in which, some of your hair will be short and some will be long.. their isnt any Symmetry in the lenght of hair... so just the the length evened out this time and then oil ur hair and take care of them and then they'll grow properly and will have volume as all the hair will have same length....

Take care
    ~Abha

3. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

I suggest,for Ur hair volume to increase/feel healthy,U always need to oil and massage your head atleast on weekends,when U r not out of Ur home.Remember to relish the hair with Castor Oil once in a while.This will give Ur hair a healthy look:)

Hope this helps,
    Savi

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear shri,
    try the mushroom cut which is only till ur ears the down to neck is smooth without hair..for starters then go on to grow ur hair, it brings down ur age and also gives plenty of volume needed, as the hair grows start using a lot of nutrition like coconut milk massage, mehandi for conditioning not coloring if u like u can, it gets dry but u need to oil it, it helps a lot, try some fruit diet for some days, live off spices, salt and sweet only take cutfruits all the time of ur feed u willsee a great difference and will be happy abt the bounce that comes back...hope been of help regards sunkan

5. shrinair

shrinair New IL'ite

Haii All,

Thankx Abha, Savi and Sunkan for ur great inputs.
    i hav been oiling my hair regularly with Dhatri, but have never used castor oil..will try it out.
    And sunkan, am scared to try the mushroom cut since i am short in stature and chubby too....so i wonder if i hav this cut, it will bring attention to my chubby face...:icon_frown:
    and coconut milk massage??i find it so difficult to extract it, believe me...even for cooking i hav never tried that...But i think i will try it out soon ..
    Anyways, thanks everybody...

Regards,
    Shriii....

2 people like this.
  6. shrinair

shrinair New IL'ite

Hey, by the way, do u guys know about Baba Ramdev??
    when my granny was staying with me, she used to watch this channel called Astha, which used to show him performing few exercises and also giving spiritual lessons etc..
    Acc to baba ramdev, rubbing our nails promotes hair growth, and i found my granny doing that sometimes...
    any thoughts on this? Is there any scientific explaination for this?

Warm Regards,
    Shriii

2 people like this.
  7. shrinair

shrinair New IL'ite

ooops..
    sorry for posting the baba ramdev rubbing fingernail query...
    i c that something similar is already posted....
    sorry 4 that moderator...

Rgds,
    Shri

1 person likes this.