1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

hear beat increase

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by v.gajalakshmi, Jan 18, 2008.

1. v.gajalakshmi

v.gajalakshmi New IL'ite

Recently my husband is suffering by suddenly incresing heart beat, mostly in sleeping.
    then he got an appointment to the doctor and he took all the tests, the result is NO PROBLEM. I don't know what is his problem. whenever he feels the incresing heart beat, i also can feel it by touching his chest by hand.

what do u think? any body can help me?:idea

2. shivy27

shivy27 New IL'ite

AN EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDY FOR HEART FUNCTION

TAKE A PIECE OF GINGER, REMOVE THE SKIN
    ADD SOME HOT WATER & GRIND THE GINGER

LEAVE THIS MIXTURE CLOSED FOR 30 MINUTES

THEN TAKE THE ABOVE DECOCTION ADD HALF TEASPOONFULL OF LIME JUICE AND ONE TEASPOON OF HONEY.

DRINK THIS DAILY EARLY MORNING.

THIS WILL HEAL ALL HEART AILMENTS. EVEN PERSONS WHO GOT HEART ATTACK CAN GET HIS HEART STRENGTHENED.

- Courtsey from Siddha Medicine book by Justice Balaramiah (1960) edition

3. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

nice shivy

Thanks lot

Regards

4. Nischel

Nischel Senior IL'ite

SHIVY27,
    your suggestion for heart ailements is very simple and practicable.Is it useful
    to reduce high B.P to normal level ? plz clarify my doubt and oblize
    Nischel

5. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi
    Increased Heartbeat known as palpitaion may be due to many resions.
    For this you shud consult a cardiologist if no test is positive . Repeat ECG & if necessary Holtor monitoring where a equipment record Heart beat for extended period of time like 244 to 36 hours maybe applied to your husband it would record the increased heart beat & by having aview of recording doctor can reach to conclusion.
    Get a thyroid harmone test also if It is on higher side it could give rise to Increased rate of beats.
    Anxiety attacks & panic attacks can give rise to this .So it is necessary to rule out all these.

6. aishvijay

aishvijay New IL'ite

hello,
    Finally did your husband recovered from the heart palpitation? what you did? Please post your experience...thanks

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  7. v.gajalakshmi

v.gajalakshmi New IL'ite

Dear il friends!
    Now my husband is very fine:thumbsup. The reason for palpitation was Depression. He was doing 3 jobs at the same time. He had started the own business in India ,import machines and at the same time he was working as a machinist in Singapore. Now as doctor advice he is concentrate in his own business only. He joined in Isha meditation also. Now also whenever he feels depressed he started doing a simple meditation and he strongly believed in meditation.