Malspie replies Queries on Horoscope, Vasthu, Fengshui

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by illu, Dec 3, 2007.

1. rams.dwa

rams.dwa New IL'ite

hi,
    his time of birth is 10.45pm.pls tell me when we will have good time for marriage.

regards,
    Ramya..

2. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

hi malspie,

i think you missed my post..
    its for my husband-
    date of birth- 08/11/1961
    place of birth- allepey,kerala
    time of birth- 04.20p.m
    mainly, i'd like to know how his career will take off from may/june- he's quit his present job and will leave by may1st week.so far, things have been pretty good.

eagerly awaiting your reply.

sudha iyer

3. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

Thanks mam a lot....But if i can ask u some quetions realted ur answers pl....Mam tough period means what pl pl if u can tell me something more about it and like i am on my infertility treatment for conceiving 2nd baby... so if u say i should conceive after 2011 means i wont get sucess with my treatment now...My first kid was born 4.5year back and was conceived with IUI treatment so after a lots of thinking we had decided to go for 2nd baby and last 4months we again started with treatment ...i am so sad after reading that but i know what ever u have written is what u saw in my horoscope so pl dont take it otherwise.....but pl if u can detail some of the things that will be gr8t and mam what remedy do u think if i do will help me..and u dint mention about my health anything mam ..pl if u can tell me ..And u r frm bangalore as i too stay in bangalore i mean when we go back frm US we will be going to bangalore as we have our apertment there if u can give me ur address too then gr8t...(if u feel right)

4. shubhas

shubhas New IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

Thanks a lot for your time in my below prediction. Could you clarify, you have mentioned, "conceive this year of" . Did u mean "or" ?
    Kindly let me know.

Regards
    Shubhas

Predictions for Shubhas and her husband<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Either you will conceive this year of in 2012 or 2013.

The period till 2016 is going to be very tough for both of you with series of hardships coming your way.

5. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    I just went through your thread on different yogas in the horoscope. You have mentioned to post the queries regarding that in this thread.So iam posting my queries here to know the yogas in my jatakam.

In my jataka,Lagna is Mesha.

Sun & Sukra are posited in the 1st house. [lagna]
    Mars & Mercury in the 2nd house.
    Moon in the 4th house.
    Jupiter in the 5th house
    Ketu in the 6th house
    Saturn & Rahu in the 12th house.

What are the yogas in my horoscope?
    Are there any beneficial yogas which will help me in my jatakam?
    Kindly look into these & let me know.
    Thank you.

Geevee

6. bluesapphire

bluesapphire New IL'ite

thanks Malspie, may God bless you :)

7. rhythm

rhythm Junior IL'ite

Malspie replies to

Hi to all
    20 to 25 years before i did't know correct years, a person borrow money for her daughter marriage from my mother-in-law by pleging his house. She did't return the money, so automaticelly house become to my mother-in-law property.While sign the paper she(borrow person) gave lots of sabam( i don't know in english what is sabam).She told that when ever she went to temple she will pary to god the whole family should become unhappy.This incient i know only 2 week befor, my mother-in-law brother inform to me.
    I will come to my problem ,i have two sister-in-law and one brother-in-law. My first sister-in-law husband is no more. he die.My second sister-in-law husband fall on sick.After my marriage my husband done two operation,and we don't have child. For my brother-in-law he don't have child. Befor marriage i did't take any medicin. Even if got fever with in one day it will gone. But now i am take lots of medicin for getting child.I also done one operation.My husband's brother wife also done one operation after marriage. After asking that incident( sabam) i was totally disturbuted for past twoweek . I thought that we all r unhappy due to that sabam. Pls anybody advice which god i want to pray. Which temple i want to go. What is the remedy for that problem.

8. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Malspie replies to

You have to post this question in the thread "Malspie replies to............." which has already started by Malspie.

You can see it below your this post with five stars...............
    Please post this in that ok.

Geevee

9. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi mals,

it would be nice to see the tamil new yr predictions of 2009 for all the 12 rasis. if u have one why not share it here. thanx in advance.

10. Asr4

Asr4 New IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

Can you please tell my nakshatra. Following are my details -
    DOB - 18/07/1983
    TOB - 12:45 AM
    POB - bangalore.

Thanks in Advance!