1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I fell in love with them, believe me you would do!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, Apr 8, 2009.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

OMG, i just cant beleive this and who will not fall in love with them, dear, pls include me also in the list

If GOD close one door, he will surely open 1000 doors, and he has proved that in this case. see how talented they are, even we cant do that , my :bowdown:clap:clap:hatsoff to all of them and also to you , to bring this to our notice and organizing such a wonderful event

And, i tooo second chitvish mam's words about you, yeah, she is 10001% right .you are soooooooooo sweet, dearie , pls accept my :kiss

2. Bhiku

Bhiku Senior IL'ite

Devika Ma'am : A lovely post, it would be impossible not to be moved and touched by this show.

3. mother_success

mother_success Senior IL'ite

Hi Devika mam,
    yr post is excellent & a heart-moving one.
    God really blesses the physically challenged people with some extra talents..
    :clap:clap:clap:clap to all of them who performed,who trained & arranged the function & to you also for focussing on such wonderful issues.

Regards,
    Sudha

4. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

My Dear Dear Jaya,

I absolutely love your FB. Jaya, the poem is beautiful.

The beauty of these kids cant be described in words. They have a serene look. We are always on the quest for serenity and here there are small kids already there.

And the best part is they havent let their blindness come in the way of achievement. All so wonderfull skilled.

Thanks a million for such a lovely comment and for sharing this poem.

Yes that is a recent pic of Neiv. Im so glad you liked it. Will tell her:)

Lots of love,

Devi Mol

5. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Bujji,

Suhasini ji is indeed a great lady. An absolute philanthropist. Not just involved here but in various other fields of social development. It was a learning experience being with her.

Thankyou so much for joining me here.

Love,
    Devika

6. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Santosh,

Glad to see you here. Good to know you enjoyed the blog.

It was wonderful to see the ebulllience in these kids. Charged with excitement. And what a flawless performance.

Thankyou for your kind words. I wish to give them some more opportunities to display their immense talent.

Lots of Love,
    Devika

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  7. richass

richass Bronze IL'ite

Devika.....

I am very glad to know such wonderful people are still there who actually care about special people.

After this excellant [post i have not only fell in Love with the KIDS just by seeing the pic...BUT ALSO WITH YOU for posting it

8. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chechi,

Completely lost in words to express my thoughts. First I was thinking that its jus' a kids cultural programme until I read the below words...

I am absolutely dumbfounded. I sincerely :bowdown to Mrs. Suhasini Manjrekar, and to you. In a world where people deliberately turn a blind eye to things happening around, on the contrary, its really sad to see that these little ones miss out even the little happiness around us.

Giving such a wonderful show, you have boosted the confidence of the little ones multifold. Not jus' a speech on stage but a complete dance performance. This sure deserves a standing ovation. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

9. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Ma Chere RS,

How are you??

What an FB RS..... Im absolutely speechless, wordless rather.

RS, these kids are so very talented , infact we just saw some pf their performances . There is so much more they want to show and despite the whole day of dancing they were still full of zest to do more. Isn't that absolutely awesome.

Im so glad to know you appreciate the blog. Your words are priceless.Thankyou!!

Jai Bhavani Maa!!

Love n BBbhhhhs,
    Devs

10. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Buddy,

Kaise ho yaar??

Glad to know you approved of the post and i must say an Fb from you need to be laminated.:))

You know SS, we always hear about the ahcievers who are challenged in some way but witnessing these kids who are achievers intheir own right was an overwhelming experience. IT was incredible to see the flawless performance.

I must add here that the efforts put in by the founder and her team is definitely worth an applause. Infact one of the trainers who accompanied was a student of Suhasiniji 36 years back and is now a professor for mentally challenged kids, and what a splendid work he's doing.

Im sure there is a great future for all these children oinly that they need the help and support of you and me to be noticed and recognised.

Im glad to read your FB yaar.Thanks a ton.:)

Love,
    Devika