Our Daily Dose of Coffee /Chat in UAE - drop by for a chat and stay awhile everyday

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by Preethi Patnaik, May 13, 2008.

1. Sujata03

Sujata03 New IL'ite

Re: Our Daily Dose of Coffee /Chat in UAE - drop by for a chat and stay awhile everyd

Hii Sylvia,

How are you all?

I was little busy with my neice n her in laws...

So all planing in full for 12th Meet!!?? Sad i will miss this time

But will meet up soon .......:idea

Byee Take care
    :wave/Sujata

2. oosha

oosha Bronze IL'ite

Re: Our Daily Dose of Coffee /Chat in UAE - drop by for a chat and stay awhile everyd

sorry preethi, i was on hibernation for a long time, hence must have missed the link ... sorry dear.

Lets catch up......
    take care

3. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

hey Usha

Cool I was really hoping you would come back as was interested in your hobby ideas :). I am sure we will see a lot of you from now so thats good.

Hope you will make it on the 12th with your kids.

Hey Sylvia, Sujatha thanks its great to be back but have not yet had the time to sit for long :)
    I think the stars that make me run are ruling right now -i seem to be doing so many things and yet nothing :). or its just the summer heat getting to me ...

see you all sooon do take care till then and till tomorrow

bye for now
    preethi

4. priyalalwani

priyalalwani Senior IL'ite

Hi Il's
    Sorry was quite busy and was unable to cnnect since 2 days and as internet was creating pblms i was really feeling as if missing something of my routine. Look how indus ladies has become a family now.

Wht else Preeti, Sylvia.Anu,Babita and all

Waiting for 12th Meet.Actually rt now i m mailing from net cafe in 2 days time it ll be rectified and can spare more time with u all.

Love,
    Priya

5. swanu

swanu New IL'ite

hi friends

i am so sorry i was not on il for long. been very busy actually i am leaving to india on 21st of june so lots of work to do .
    u all know we get time when our kids go to sleep so that time i used to be on il but now so many other works like shopping,packing and cleaning and winding up is the kitchen is most important coz it will be locked for almost 2 months so been very busy..
    i hope u all can understand.

so hows everyone?

love

anu

6. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

Hi everyone

its been ages and ages since i have been on IL and i think its because we all have become such great friends we just pick up the phone and meet, Sorry new Ilites we will try and correct that.
    It was great meeting Radhika the other day in Lulu we only met once in Feb IL meet in lamcy.

ok so lets see if this will start off the thread again

welcome back me ---ha ha
    preethi

7. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

I had completely forgotten about this thread..... :spin Glad you got it back to Life, Preethi.

I second you in what you say.... "Becoming good friends, you end up picking up the phone to talk, rather than write in a few words".

Let's see more action here :thumbsup... WELCOME BACK TO IL!

8. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi Preethi

Welcome back. Hope we keep the thread going. It is a good idea.

Srividya

9. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hey Preethi,

Come on.. lets have coffee!! :coffee

Cheers!
    Sylvia

10. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends
    This is my first post in this thread, so just a quick intro, I came to sharjah after marriage 2 years before and now with a kid whose 1st B'day is nearing. This is a very interesting thread and I would like to share my day to day events too. To begin with, yesterday my little one, started to get up from her bed on her own, and sat up. It was a very happy moment for me and my hubby, so we celebrated her "Getting up Day" by eating cakes!!!
    Now she got up so will continue tom,

Cheers
    Janani