Administrator's Letter on the 4th Anniversary of IndusLadies!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Heartiest Congratulations to Malathy & Jey on the occasion of the 4th Birthday of your beautiful brain child Indus Ladies.com.
    A zillion thanks for your discovery of this new planet IL in our galaxy!:cheers
    This is an unique dotcom that has made magnificient strides in capturing the hearts of several thousand members and this stupendous achievement is being marked by the testimonials that we are all sending across. IL has become an integtral part of the lives of many of us and sometimes I wonder what I did before you presented this marvellous creation to all of us! To me , the enrichment quotient of IL in all spheres has been infinite but most of all I would rank the bonds of friendship that I have forged here as the highest.
    Great to read about the various plans you have in mind and look forward to being a part of that too in any small way.
    Thanks for the lovely gifts you have chosen for all those who continue to work behind the scenes in the green room even as the curtain rises each day at the magic stage on which IL gives her daily mesmerising performance for all our benefit!
    All best wishes to all of us here on the 4th anniversary of our
    favourite IL.

2. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Malathy & Jey,

Congratulations for the 4th Anniversary! :party

I really feel proud to be a party of this Community. Even for a single day, i can't start my day without visiting the website atleast once, even if i have hectic work in the office or at home. All of us are so addicted to this site. Definitely, we will become a 100,000 community very soon. Wish you all the best for the same.

I take this opportunity to congratulate all the Super Moderators, Moderators, Local Champions, Bloggers for the 4th Anniversary.

3. madhuharini

madhuharini Silver IL'ite

Very proud that im also a member in this great community.Congrats to the moderaters all.Share my pleasure to all the IL ties in this happiest moment.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  4. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

Dear Jey, Malathy,

Congratulations for the 4th anniversary...................one of the wonderful thing that has happened in my life is IL, so many acquaintances, so many good people , so many good hearts.......................hats off to the whole IL team..................

5. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Malathy & Jey

Congrats on the completion of another mile stone. Truly great. It is such a wonderful, useful, informative, time pass, friendly and user friendly web site.

It is a kind of vitamin to boost one's mood if you feel down on any day.

The recipes are food 4 stomach & mouth,
    the blogs are food 4 thought & mind,
    the threads are food 4 gossip & time pass and last but not the least,
    the website in totality is FOOD 4 SOUL.

Would nt it be less if I say that I dont live, eat, drink, relish & relax in IL?

[​IMG]

Happy 4th Anniversary I..............L.................
    Shanti

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  6. SharanyaD

SharanyaD Bronze IL'ite

My Hearty Congratulations to Indus Ladies Team on successfully completing Fantabulous Four Years !!!!!

I am glad to be a part of this site.

Its a Doubly special day for me... Its my Mom"s Birthday :) too...

Congratulations to all the super moderators, moderators, greters and champions !!!!

7. Chandra25

Chandra25 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Malathy.
    Its pleasure in congratulating you on the 4th Anniversary of IL.This site is very useful and everyone are addicted to it....wishing it to grow in the coming years.I also congratulate the Super Moderators,Mod.,Local Champions and Greeters.

8. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Dear All,
    My hearty wishes to each & every one for the success.
    Malathy & Jey,
    Excellent job starting this site. Website hits are really high figures.

Congrats to Super Moderators, Forum Moderators, Local Champions and Greeters.
    Gifts are very nice.

9. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

congrats to the super moderators, moderators, greeters and champions.

10. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

Dear malathy and Jey,

Congratulations on the 4th anniversary of IL and very proud to be a member of this site, i have learnt n gained lot of knowledge here.
    I wish thousands of anniversaries to be celebrated..........:thumbsup:thumbsup