Chitvish Recipes - Post your comments here (part 2)

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Chitvish, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kateangeline

kateangeline Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

Wish you many more happy returns of the day. May God shower his choicest blessings on you for a very healthy,prosperous & wonderful life

Love & Regards,
    Kate.

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Dear chithra mami,
    Wishing you (once again) a very happy birthday.Voila..Dhokla came out fantastic in the steamer lined with foil.Enjoyed the sponge cake.we had it with sauce.This will sure be a starter in the forth coming parties.Thanks a ton.

3. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Dear Chithra Ma'am,

Belated Birthday Wishes!! :birthday May God bless you with good health and happiness always.:)

So...was Badam Cake made for this special occasion?

I made Nut Cutlet and Flax Seed Toast today. Both were delicious and done in a jiffy. Many thanks for the recipes, will scout the index for more sandwich fillings & will be back with the FB.

Also, just curious do you add flax seed powder to your Chapathi dough?

Regards,
    Ragini.

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, Prem.
    After reading Supriya's FB, I was also tempted to make channa-pasta salad yesterday! Need I write that I had a "go" at it??
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. booboo

booboo Senior IL'ite

Chitramma Many More happy returns of the Day! Praying for your good health!

Thanks Chitramma for the wonderful idea of making in batches! I didn't even think of thatbonk! Sure will try it out. Dh is so fond of hyderabadi baingan and asked for it:hide: so repeated again today! I also tried Palak koora Pappu- i usually follow the same method for other spinach expect palak without tamarind and sambhar powder. This time i did with palak and ur exact receipe-it tasted different and nice:thumbsup
    Today i'm going to try ghuska biryani for the baingan-LO's special. Packed white rice and baingan for DH. LO loves variety rice so going to try it for her!

6. Chitvish

Dear Shobana, Shyamals, Mythraeyi, amar_priya, Sowmini, Honeybee,
    Traveller, Suma, Laksn (& Richu), Priya amarnath, Nithya, Shreya, Prethi, Pragadha, Shantisubra,
    Chitr Anand, Richa, Shubha, Kate, Supriya, raginiprakash, booboo.

This is to thank EVERYONE OF YOU for all the love and affection you are showering on me.
    I have, like everybody else, prayed to God for family welfare, health & prosperity, but never for SO MUCH OF LOVE!
    My life is proof that God gives you more than what you ask for!
    Let me reveal a secret - if I write my age, you will all faint of shock, so am not doing it! :biggrin2:
    [​IMG]
    Lots of love to each and everyone of you,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  7. richass

richass Bronze IL'ite

chitra mam...

here comes one of your delicacies ... RICHA PRESENTS jain paneer kofta.

ultimate taste...so simple and delicious too...

love you chitu mam

AND MAM ABOUT YOUR AGE....WE ALL WILL LOVE YOU FOR WHAT EVER IT IS SO WE WONT FAINT BUT ONLY THING THAT CAN FAINT US IS YOUR COOKING...YOU ARE AN AMAZING COOK.

Attached Files:

8. SuBa

SuBa Senior IL'ite

Dear Mrs.CV,
    My loving birthday wishes to you ..At least i logged in at the right time to know about your B'day.
    Let me shower you with my feedback on trying some recipes.
    Black urad vada - You were absolutely right.It was easier to handle than the regular one and tasted fabulous althou i was not too crazy about the color.:)
    Pav bhaji -Making this for the second time now and it gets better and better.
    Tomato soup -We all enjoyed this one a lot.. Had a rich restaurant taste.
    red pulao..tried it with capsicum and also with veggies and i have made it 3 times already.Go figure!
    Paneer-cabbage-potato cutlet-We all loved it.It was very different from the usual ones we are accustomed to.
    Mattar panner--Absolutely restaurant style..Am just sad that the use of paneer made me stay away from this recipe for this long.I have made paneer kurma before .That was almost a year back.
    Enna kathrika kuzhambu--My husband asked me to make it specifically and i made it just today..It was awesome.

Thank you for everything,Mrs.C.

Love
    SuBa.

9. Chitra Anand

Chitra Anand Bronze IL'ite

Dear NS,
    you will always remain a sweet 16 in our hearts.Don't want to know your age because we know you are 16 and pls remain this way for ever.You are growing a year younger in all yr birthdays :)

10. Chitvish

Dear Shobana,
    Once when you have a get together & that too, traditional. make carrot rice & any green rice (curryleaves or coriander) & keep curd rice in the middle decoprated with fried curd chillies.
    Your presentation will be raved about. I have once done it!!
    Love,
    Chithra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.