1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Succesfully lost weight thru "Kitchuppa's diet Plan"

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shvap_786, Jul 2, 2008.

1. richass

richass Bronze IL'ite

Re: Lost weight thru kitchuppa diet

Thanx raji..but my inlaws have treated me like their own daughter as my husband is the only child for them.they do not have daughters.thats why.
    I love them as my parents from the bottom of my heart.

2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

That's so sweet of you dear....
    I do think my MIL like that and she also... in fact we are like friends too... MY MIL house is my mom house too(touchwood)

3. richass

richass Bronze IL'ite

Wow Vahee..that is how we should be.
    Infact My Husband treats my sister and her husband as his own.
    Before i can think about them he does.
    Ours is a closely knit family.

TOUCH WOOD ;-)
    and i am very happy that you too think like that.
    I am really happy for your family.

Is your husband only son too?

4. nimmisrinath

nimmisrinath Senior IL'ite

hi all :)
    I have gone thru all ur replies n am motivated 2 loose weight:bowdown. Im married with 3kids .my last delievery was c section n i have twins. During d time of marriage guess wat i was only 55 kgs now I am 72 :hide:I want toooooooooo reduce my weiught at any cost. I have read kitchuupas diet plan will start frm monday . vahee, mubeen n all d others can anyone of u suggest some xercise for arms as mine is toooooooooooo fat it looks awkward when I wear sarees . Pls help. I do some tummy xercise also.will follow wat mubeen has said abt tummy exercises.Pls guide me so dat I can get bak 2 shape before i go for vaction.Thnx in advance

regards
    nimmi

5. annapanicker

annapanicker Senior IL'ite

Hai all,:hiya:hiya

Was impressed to read all the messages in this thread :bowdown..i need to agree :thumbsup real committed members :cheers... i am sure all u ladies have done a wonderful job in order to achieve ur goal... now after going thru this i am also planning to start this diet plan.. i have saved the diet plan and am planning to follow religiously from tomorrow on... i am 68kg and 5'3 feet...wd like to reduce 10kg min....i am looking forward for some moral support from all u ladies there.. :wave..i will update my status every week :)

Regards
    Anna

6. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

hi,
    why don't you join weight loss buddy thread........you will get many buddies to join you and motivation also...........:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

7. annapanicker

Hai manisha,

I have'nt started my diet yet...whenever i plan..i end up eating more :).... i dont know what to do ....

Regards

8. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

hi,
    start slowly.......first change your eating habits n then go for dieting.......actually changing our food habits n exercising does more than doing harsh diet.Please post yur daily diet so we all can help...........:thumbsup

9. annapanicker

Hai Manisha,

I am from south...so i am sure u know that we have a diet high on carbohydrate :rotfl .. in the form of rice .... the best part is..i am partially from kerala...so my breakfast starts with white food(unaviodable)bonk .... i have a cup of tea in the morning..without which i cannot move an inch.. sounds like fuel, :) right?..yeah it is..i cannot start my day without that ...and then i cook puttu or iddiappam or dosa,idli,roti and so on ...then cooked rice and curry in the afternoon with some vegtable as sidedish...then tea in the evening ...it is there in my mind that i need to drink that..else i feel lost..(may sound funny)..but that is the fact ..... the best part is i have a huge coffee mug...and i am addicted to that quantity..if i drink less...i feel i have'nt had it Drowning ... and night we have dinner at 10.00pm ..mostly chapatti and veg..i am a non-veg ...so that is also included in my diet atleast 2 times in a week(can be more than that also)..... i also cannot avoid (or atleast feel like i will not survive without) rice ... :) ... maybe that's the reason i end up upsetting my diet plans.... i have reduced the quantity of intake now..but does that really help?.... i do not excercise regularly..but walk 30 min on treadmill when i do..... i know some of my habits need to change..but for last 28 yrs i have been on this diet..so i am finding it difficult to change :spin..but wd like to change it gradually .... which is where i am looking for some motivation ...

Regards
    Anna

10. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

Hi Anna,
    My two cents:

It is OK to have idli , dosa, puttu or idiappam for bfast..limit the quantity to say 2 idlis or 2 dosas( or have 4 dosas or idlis...reduce hte size...I do it that way, I feel good I have eaten a lot but in reality would have eaten half the amount)
    Same thing goes for rice too..Use a measuring cup. Eat a cup of rice with lots of veggies to keep hunger at bay...eat a salad or have soup before having rice...Or eat a snack b etween bfast and lunch.
    Have early dinner..10 p.m is too late for dinner...the food needs time to digest...Make it 6:30 or 7:00 p.m and have a fruit or a cup of milk before going to bed

All these small modifications will go a long way. You do not have to give up on rice. Your body needs the carb fuel to get going...Instead of dieting modifying your eating habits, so you can follow it forever. That is the only thing that will work out in the long run.
    As you mentioned, changes should come slowly or else it becomes unsustainable...

Cheers,
    Lakshmi