Need Preschool Information

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by mpathak80, Jan 15, 2009.

1. mpathak80

mpathak80 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I just joined IL. I am looking for some preschool for my 2 year old daughter near to Marathahalli Bridge.
    Also I would like to know at what age the school admissions start in Bangalore. If any one can share this info, it will be great.

Thanks,
    Mamta

2. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi Mamta:

If it is immediate admission you are looking for - then I think the schools take a child when s/he is about 2.5 years. While I say this, please be aware that each school differs. Whereas for LKG admissions, the schools look at a cut-off age of 4 years.

I know Vibgyor has pre-school section as well in Marathahalli but that apart I have no other information. Try googling for pre-schools in Marathahalli, you might hit something.

Hope this helps.

Sindhu

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  3. mpathak80

mpathak80 New IL'ite

Thanks for info Sindhu

4. karish

karish New IL'ite

Hi mamta

Almost all the schools in Bangalore take the kids only if s/he had completed 4 yrs by june for LKG. Thats why I had joined my kid in Hosur International School, they take kids if 3 yrs completed for LKG. So that 1 year we dont have to waste. It is one of the best international school. Academics, arts, music, karate, swimming, yoga everything starts right frm kindergarten level. And even the fees is very nominal (50000 approx p.a). You can log on to Hosur International School for more info

Karish

5. karish

karish New IL'ite

Children are admitted from 2years for Pre KG in Hosur International School. They have school busses to marthahalli bangalore

karish

6. gitanj

gitanj New IL'ite

Hi,

From what I heard the Nurture preschool is suppose to be run by 20 yrs exp staff and claim to be very good. my friend suggested to check it once before taking a decision.

If anyone has info pls let me know.

Regards

7. gitanj

gitanj New IL'ite

from what i heard nurture preschool in Kasturi nagar is supposed to be the best in this part.

but not sure if it is way off for you since it is near old madras road.:)

8. drthariniprabu

drthariniprabu New IL'ite

hello friends
    i stay in jai bharat nagar bangalore can anyone suggest me a good play school for my 2 yr old daughter as i m planning to put her in play school

9. mattaesha

mattaesha New IL'ite

Dear Tharini,

Have a look at EuroKids in Bangalore. I have enrolled my son at the Brookfield branch. It is a very good pre-school and have very nice facility and they take care of children like their own, they also have lot of activities and celebrate all festivals. My son really enjoys it. Hope this helps. Tc :)