Schools In Bangalore

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by krishna, Dec 16, 2006.

1. krishna

krishna New IL'ite

I plan to shift base from Chennai to Bangalore by March 07.I need some advice on schooling in Bangalore.I have 2 children(Twins-Boy & Girl,3 1/2 yrs) who were going to a playschool here and I had almost secured admissions for LKG in a reputed CBSE school here.

Now I need to start fresh.I have a couple of questions and I sincerely hope some of you will be able to help me
    1. I hear Bangalore has a mix of ICSE,CBSE and regular montessori schools.Which would be the best?
    2. Can you suggest names of some good schools
    3. In Chennai most of the schools admission procedures happen during Dec-Jan for the next academic year.Is it the same in Bangalore?
    Looking forward to your comments

Warm regards

Krishna

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

there r many numbers of school....

dear krishna,
    there are many numbers of school here, Bishop cottons boy's school,national public, st.jhons co-ed, St.Germans boy's school,St.Frances Xaviours for girls,
    kendriya vidyalaya,kumaran's and so on and most start by the month of dec and jan...pl chek with the schools....regards sunkan

3. veenakannan

veenakannan New IL'ite

hi krishna

bangalore do have a mix of both ICSE,CBSE..ICSE has a lot of project works and lot of sbujects too to deal with..but since your kids are still young thye would rather love to play around..there are kensri school,vidhya ship academy,delhi public school in north bangalore who have an excellent curriculum for young ones.
    most of the schools in bangalore too start the procedures during dec and complete it by jan.
    cheers
    veenakannan

4. preethasiva

preethasiva New IL'ite

hai
    this is preetha.and i have a kid of 3 years old.i want to put him in a good school.since i am new to bangalore i dont have an idea of schools here. so can anyone suggest me schools in southern bangalore.

5. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

hi preetha siva /krishna,

lots of schools in banaglaore. good ICSE -bishop(boys/girls)- baldwins(boys/girls)- cathedral- frank anthony public school- sophia girls- st. joseph's european.

CBSE- all KV'S / NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL/ DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL

if u want customised schools which follow montessori, one good school is AKSHARA- in ulsoor and yelahanka

SUDARSHAN VIDYA MANDIR-in jayanagar.
    to name a few.
    bye
    sudha

6. vista

vista New IL'ite

7. gundasi

gundasi New IL'ite

8. amutha

amutha New IL'ite

Dear ,
    We are relocating to bangalore ,pls help me regarding admission in bangalore for 4th std.
    My daughter is now studying 3rd std in Indian Public school erode CBSE syllabus.
    Pls help me in listing schools having tamil as second language.
    Pls any one guidel me the admission procedure.

Thank you
    Amutha

9. Padma74

Padma74 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I plan to shift to bangalore in April 09, I need advice on schooling system in like when will addmissions start, and aprox. what would be admission and monthly free and any other expenses. My kid is 6 years boy.
    Thanks,
    Padma

10. karish

karish New IL'ite

Hi
    If you are in EC, why dont you try Hosur International School, this school follows high international stds., and moreover the fee structure is very very nominal. Academics, arts, music, swimming, karate, yoga are in their curriculum. Their busses are flying to Bangalore, even they take week boarders too.

Karishma