Need Feedback about Treamis World School in EC

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by gundasi, Feb 20, 2008.

1. muralijais

muralijais New IL'ite

Re: Best School - Deens Academy or GEAR Innovative or TREAMIS World ?

Hi Veena,

You can give it a try. Last Saturday, I visited Treamis (my parents wanted to have a look at the school where his grand son is enrolled) and I believe there may be some seats still available. I spoke to Ms. Dakshayini (Director) and Ms. Divya (Admission Officer) to have a look in to the requests coming online from some of the NRIs. So they should be actively looking into it.

I am a bit convinced about Treamis after looking at the state of other schools and having personally visited and had a look at the school and its environment.

One prominent school opening a branch in HSR Layout has a huge well to be closed in their proposed site for school before they can begin basement and they already started filling up seats. I was shocked to see this and luckily some instinct told me to visit the proposed site before enrolling. Thank God.

Some schools torture 3-4 yr old in the name of counselling and use this as tactics to make more money in capitation.

Believe me, I had a 2 month long sleepless nights before I could get some schools short listed for my 3.5 year old son seeing internet reviews and after that I started this thread but was not receiving any replies. :-(

I am convinced with the current facilities and the pace at which other work is going on, things should be fine even though they are only 3 year old. Their football ground, hostel (partly completed and occuppied by current students from abroad and out of blore) , audi + cafeteria work is under way. They have good temporary arrangements for this, otherwise they won't have students from Korea, Germany etc., already studying there this year.

Classrooms and labs are meeting Cambridge standards and that's why they got International Center status by Cambridge. According to Ms.Divya, she said that first NOC is cleared for CBSE affliations and they should soon get the recognition from them too (Self-convinced!!! Fact is that, I am banking on quality expectations from Cambridge to be met in order to award them affliation. So CBSE should be easy but as u know Indian Boards are like God you don't know when you will receive their blessings)

More info at their website.
    Well all these are strictly my personal judgement and views on how I got convinced to enroll my kid in Treamis. I still believe that my son will get a quality life education there and only time can prove me right or wrong!!

Good Luck with your school hunt.

Regards,
    Murali

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
  2. veena praveena

veena praveena New IL'ite

Thank you very much Mr.Murali.Wish you and your family a very Happy new year.Iam planning apply today only.Do they charge only what they have declared in website?and till what grades do they have now? If all go well will meet u guys on opening day .

3. muralijais

muralijais New IL'ite

Hi Veena,

Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year 2009

I have paid the initial deposit fees during admission as per kindergarten structure. I think the semester fee needs to be paid some time between April and June (they said they will inform us). They haven't charged me anything extra other than what was stated in the website.

They had till grades 9 in 2008 and they should be having 10th grade till 12th grade soon, as stated by them (since they have CIE affiliation now)

You can contact Ms.Divya Sharma - Admission Officer or Ms. Dakshayini Kanna - Director of the school through contact nos mentioned in their website section Contact.

In my previous posts, I had submitted some web links and I am not sure why they haven't got it posted in this thread. So for more information, you can visit all the sections of the school website.

Regards,
    Murali

4. veena praveena

veena praveena New IL'ite

Thank You Murali.i kept chking everyday for ur reply didnt realise it was in the nxt page.Will inform you once we get a place.

5. muralijais

muralijais New IL'ite

Hi Veena,

Have you applied online? or spoke to them over fone/e-mail?

Regards,
    Murali

6. Ashwarya

Ashwarya New IL'ite

Hi,

Haven't really heard of Deen's Academy. is it an international school?
    Gear Innovative is on Sarjapur Road.. a little off for someone in Kormangala, BTM..

I have been to Treamis once.. looks nice.. more of an international school.. really. they have a big campus.. with swimming pool and good facilties...

I am hunting for schools for my 2 and half year old. ...Treamis has a nice preprimary school... thinking of taking admission there..

Among the 3 , my pick is surely Treamis

Ashwarya Kriplani - BTM Layout

7. nicole001

nicole001 New IL'ite

Hi to all members of this thread,

I have been reading all the postings of this thread. Nice to know that there are good schools in Bangalore. Particularly impressed by discussions about Treamis.

We have just returned from Boston in the US and are curious to know if our kids, John(14yrs) and Anusha (7yrs) will fit into any schools here. My husband is posted in Bangalore for 2 years.

Treamis surely seem to understand the needs of parents like us.They haven't missed on any of the important aspect that a global school needs to have.

Would definitely like to visit the school... can someone tell me how to reach there. We are right now living in Koramangala.

Thanks in advance,
    Nicole

8. karish

karish New IL'ite

Hi

I was also looking for a school for my 3 yrs old kid for a school which gives equal importance to arts, music, sports apart from the academics. since I stay in Elec City, I came to know abt Hosur International School and visited it. I was really impressed. They have a beautiful lush green garden developed for the children to keep their moods pleasant. They follow high international standards, giving focus on the communications, personality development, ethics etc., Arts, music, karate, yoga, swimming are part of the regular curriculum. The school has a student centric approach, the teachers are more like facilitators encouraging children to be more innovative and creative. This academic year they are starting classes from Pre KG to Grade 1. And the student teacher ratio is only 1:10.

So I had decided to join my kid in Hosur International School. I had also checked out other schools but those were very expensive. In this school the fees is less approx 50k p.a for Grade 1. They have bus facility to Electronics city, it will take only 30 mins for my kid to reach the school from our place and they work only from monday to friday.

karish

9. Shahla

Shahla New IL'ite

Tanx for the replyy

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  10. Shahla

Shahla New IL'ite

Hi Murali,i also visited the school it s very good.but i went on a non working time.i saw the calss rooms nd all.it s very good.
    I have visited so many schools in electronic city area,but i didnt found any school like this.
    I m confused with the fee only.If discontinue in middle,then we wont get back the deposit.in most ofte schools they will return the donation(if not full also ..)
    for ur kid class started or not?

Thankyou
    Shahla

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009