Seeking information about agencies for full time servant maid

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by Suryaneev, Dec 21, 2006.

1. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

Re: Full time maid/baby sitter - Bangalore

hi geeta,

If you are planning to resume work after 6 months, i would advice that u can leave your kid in a daycare. maids are adviced only if you have anyone like ur inlaws/ parents staying at home.so that they can watch what your maids are doing. u cannot/should not leave ur kid with the maid unless she comes from your trusted sources.
    dont rely on those maid services agencies, if u are lucky u will get a good one.. and there is no guarantee that they will give u replacement with in the specified time..
    my sincere advice is to go for a good day care..if there is one attached to your office that is the best

2. Padma74

Padma74 New IL'ite

Re: Full time maid/baby sitter - Bangalore

Hi,
    I am looking for a full time maid for helping me in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:City></st1:place> starting from March ending, being pregnant and taking care of 5 year kid, i need help in cooking, cleaning and other day today house work. Am not looking for agencies as lot of reviews show maids with agencies would end up in problems. If any of you know in person or through personal references and trust worthy, that would be a great help for me. I am basically from <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:place></st1:City>, so any telugu speaking lady an ideal person.
    Thanks in advance for referring,
    Best Regards,
    Padma

3. Padma74

Padma74 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am looking for a full time maid for helping me in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:City></st1:place> starting from March ending, being pregnant and taking care of 5 year kid, i need help in cooking, cleaning and other day today house work. Am not looking for agencies as lot of reviews show maids with agencies would end up in problems. If any of you know in person or through personal references and trust worthy, that would be a great help for me. I am basically from <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:place></st1:City>, so any telugu speaking lady an ideal person.
    Thanks in advance for referring,
    Best Regards,
    Padma

4. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

hi Padma,
    i know of a lady middle aged who is good in taking care of children.She is staying near kundalahalli gate marathahalli. So if u are near marathahalli let me know. i can ask her to get in touch with you

Thanks,
    Prabha

5. Padma74

Padma74 New IL'ite

Hi Prabha,
    Happy to see responce, hopefully we would be renting a home somewhere near - Subramanya Arcade, Bannerghatta Road Bangalore (as my husbands office would be there), i am not sure how far is that from kundalahalli gate marathahalli, my husband would be comming to bangalore on 24/25th March and i would be comming in 1st week of April after he takes home for rent. If everything works good we can offer her a place in our home. Please suggest.
    Thanks, Padma

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  6. anubsg

anubsg New IL'ite

Hello,

This is Anuradha, I have five months baby with me... curently staying in hsr layout.. Can anyone help me to get full time maid to look after my child.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  7. kranthichugh

kranthichugh New IL'ite

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>
    Hello,

staying in marathahalli.. Can anyone help me to get <INPUT type=hidden name=IL_MARKER>full time maid .

Thanks

8. Rama Subash

Rama Subash New IL'ite

proven household maids bangalore

Hi Guys!

I am looking for a female fulltime maid, who can cook decent south Indian food, and can do other household jobs like dusting, folding clothes etc. she has to have a good sense of cleanliness and hygiene and should be neat and clean. should be in the age group of 20 to 25 years. Also please tell me if there are some good agencies which provide such maids. Most of such agencies take the advanc eand fail to provide a good maid. I have had a bad experience a few years back with such an agency. I am in HSR layout , Bangalore.

Regards,
    Rama

9. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

Re: for padma

hi,
    saw your response. Unfortunaetely bannergata road is far from marthahalli around 20-25 kms so this maid may not be willing to travel so far.
    so dont worry abt it.you shd be able to find one when u are back here.
    my advice is dont go to agencies. i was cheated ..they took money and never came back..pl.take reference from neighbours /watchmen etc u will able to find one..

all the best. take care
    prabha

10. subhavijay123

subhavijay123 New IL'ite

Re: Seeking information about full time servant maid

Hi friends,

I will be moving to a flat at Kanakapura Road near Sarakki Circle from Aug.15. Iam working and have 2 kids - one is in 4th std and and another in nursery. I am looking for a full time servant maid who will look after the kids and manage the house hold work. I some one of you knows some trustworthy person please let me know.

subhashini