Good gynaecolgist /hospital in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by darshu, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

Hi Again

I went and read the other posts a bit later, glad to know you went to Fernandez.

you are in very good hands with Dr. Kasturi.

best wishes again
    preethi

2. lucullan

lucullan New IL'ite

Hi, it's an "old" thread but no point opening a new one i think :)

I have the same situation as the original poster. I am moving to Hyderabad and at the time of moving there i will be 31 weeks preggo. :banana

Ok, i got one good tip wich is Fernandez hospital but i would like to know what's good about it :)

Are they willing to listen to womans ideas of delivery? Like for example...I would like to move freely during contractions...would like to try and have a natural labor (not induced unless medically substantiated)...i would like to avoid episiotomy...I prefer to tear and stuff like that.

So, any hospitals that are slightly progressive in such ways?!? :mrgreen:

I heard a good feedback from one lady for a Rainbow Hospital in Banjara Hills for example...

:thankyou2:
    for any answers or input.

Regards,
    Urska

3. sangi.krish

sangi.krish New IL'ite

Just sharing my delivery experience in Fernandez Hospital Hyderabad.Frankly,it was excellent and I don't think I would have truly made it without the exceptional care of the docs there.Mine was a normal delivery.Docs ,anaesthetists or whatever ,nurses everyone was great.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone at Hyderabad.

Probably the person who started this thread would've delivered by now but just sharing my experience here ,hoping that it would help someone else in future !

4. deepu.prakash

deepu.prakash New IL'ite

hi everybody,

evari ki ayina kukatpally loo gud gynaecolgist name telusa. anybody knows tell to the adress pls.:rotfl

5. sweety12

sweety12 New IL'ite

Hi all members,

i am new to this forum and shifted from uk to hyderabad 1 month ago.
    i am 7 months pregnant and despiratly looking for a good gynaecolgist and hospital for delivery in hyderabad. I live in kukatpally area. it is 5 km from the hitech city. i have tried mamtha hospital, image hospital, vikram hospital according to peoples recommendations but none were satisfactory.

fernandis hospital will be very far from our home i.e. 25km so i cannot go for that hospital...apollo hospital is 10 km from our home..can anyone tell me please hows that hospital and who is the good doctor there? pls urgent

6. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Kukkatpally lo Vignesh hospitals..Dr.Rajeshwari...just adjacent to Remedy hospital lane...........She is quite senior and very good hand. I went there upto 8 months

7. lasya11

lasya11 New IL'ite

hi darshu,

Reading ur reply i guess u would have already visited fernandez.But i wish to suggest u a very good doctor..Dr.Fehmida from fehmicare hospital,yousufguda.Trust me she is a very good doc and is an expert in complicated pregnencies.I suggest u see this doc also and then decide which u feel the best.

8. farro

farro New IL'ite

hi i wanted to know the total hospital charges in fernandes hospital for c-section in hyderabadif anyone knows it would be of grd helpbye

9. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

laksmi maternity home- Dr pushalata in himayat nagar is soft spoken experienced and gud hastavaasiii alsoooooo

best wishes

10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

fernandez, abids (boggulkunta) is a good hospital and I heard they also encourage normal deliveries.