anyone can suggest me some maid ?

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by doctor, Mar 25, 2008.

1. doctor

doctor New IL'ite

Hi everyone ! If anyone of you know of a maid who can work full time ,kindly let me know .I would sponsor her if i am satisfied with her work .But I need someone whom I can trust with my 2 years old son and someone who loves kids .I would be glad to get some help

2. liesther

liesther New IL'ite

Hi
    Regard your advertis, I have a maid work in my place, currently she finished her 2 years contract, so I feel her is good, that why I help her to look for a new employer, if you wan to know more please let me know.
    Thanks

3. doctor

doctor New IL'ite

Thank you so much. I already got a maid. She is not excellent but at least she is average. You can check for advertisement in news paper.

Thanks for help,

4. Ruhaanee

Ruhaanee Senior IL'ite

Hi Liesther,

Can you give me your housemaid's details-- like languages she speaks, her age, salary expectations etc
    I am in Abu Dhabi and my close friend needs a housemaid, she is willing to provide this lady with the visa, accomodation, food etc.
    If you can give me her details.

if anybody on induslady knows can suggest me a good housemaid to take care of a seven month old baby!!!
    pls help in Abu Dhabi, UAE...

Rgds

<TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TD noWrap>
    <TD width="100%">

5. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ruhanee
    There is one lady i know who is on the lokout for a full time job.She is a south indian and speaks tamil, malayalam, arabic and hindi. Presently she is on her employer's (arab) visa.She has been in abudhabi for some years now, stays in baniyas.Worked for me for a few months. SHe is okay and good with babies and cooking.

Where's your friend from?How much will they pay? If interested write back so that I can ask her too.

6. Ruhaanee

Ruhaanee Senior IL'ite

Hi ArabUdupi,

My freind is Keralite but from Chennai so she can speak malayalam and Hindi quite fluently.

She needs somebody fulltime as she is working in a hospital with 12 hours duty and offs etc. She is willing to pay AED 1500/=.

If you can email me her contact details
    Thanks for your help,

Rgds

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
  7. Ruhaanee

Ruhaanee Senior IL'ite

Hi Arabudupi,

I posted a reply yesterday but it went to the moderator.

My friend is Keralite but from Chennai so she can speak Tamil and Malayalam. She is a nurse so she needs somebody full time-live in.
    she is willing to pay AED 1500/- along with food and accomodation.

Pls check with this lady and let me know the contact details so that i can inform my friend.

Regards,

8. rifa

rifa Senior IL'ite

Hi!

I am staying in Dubai(ghusais) and looking out for good part time maid.Can anyone suggest one?We are a familiy of four adults.Need to know cooking too.Please help.

I am a desperate home maker.Drowning

9. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite

Hi guys,

I'm also looking for a full time malayalam speaking maid. I can provide her with visa, airticket, health expenses, accomodation along with monthly salary. She should be of above 40 years, good with kids and cooking. If soemone can provide information on a person like that please PM me.

Thanks in advancebonk

10. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi! AU

How are u doing? Is that maid still available. Two of my colleagues are looking for full time maid to look after their little baby. Basically she should be trust worthy and good at looking after small babies

Waiting to hear from u.

Srividya