1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Good OB GYN in India and US

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by presci, Sep 28, 2007.

1. avireena

avireena New IL'ite

Please suggest a solution...:(

hi All,

I have a sister who is suffering from psychological problem since the age of 23 now she is 31 years old and married has on kid. She has been treated for her problem since then . Actually after her marriage shinv=ce she was not conceving she stopped taking the psyctery medicins as her doctor told that if she takes those medicins she will not conceivie. So she stopped the medicins and conceived and had kid then. Now she is pregnant again , as she stopped taking medicin. When she takes medicin she is ok ..she had been working also. But after stopping though she behaves ok .. but there is diffrence ,,laterly she started feeling angry very easily..
    Now problem is she cant be given the psycatery medicin again as she is pregnant. The gynecologist also said that she cant take those medicins ..

how to solve this problem . she is 7 months pregnant..now..
    i really want to do something about it..but help less.
    Can any body suggest some good psycterist who can undersatnd such situaltion and ..
    give solution to this problem..
    please help.. any pointers regarding this will be of great help.

2. kiranraj1984

kiranraj1984 New IL'ite

Re: Good Gynaecologist in Chennai

Hi,

i would suggest Dr. Devambigai for you.
    she is an excellent doctor. she visits BRS Hospital (near Nungambakam Palmgrove hotel) from 11Am to 2PM.

Thanks,
    Kiran

3. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: Pls help me find a lady gynaecologist in hyd asap

Regarding gynaecologist in hyd had been discussed in another thread,please go through this thread.Hope you find some information.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  4. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Hi Sweetstat,
    PCOS is quite normal now a days!
    Consult a good gynic and get it resolved.
    Go to Rainbow hospitals ,Banjara hills and consult Dr.Pranathi Reddy....she is very good towards this problems.....

5. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Re: Please suggest a solution...:(

Hi avireena,
    Try accommodate yourself and family to her. Dont make her angry or frustrated. Eventhough she is angry, you just maker her cool with some joke or offer her some coffee or juice.
    Its all in her family's hands to take care her during this pregnancy period.

6. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Hi sweetsat,
    I am trying to post you the link from two days, I dont know why it dosent appear in the topic.
    anyway the following is the num which i got 40222300
    and you can go through "fernandezhospital" add www at front and com at the end.

In the site you can find the doctor and her available timings.
    Dr. Shashikala is also best.

@priya_mommy
    is dr.pranathi reddy from fernandez hospital.I heard of her in fernandez.If I am mistaken sorry.
    all the best.
    reagrds
    amul

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  7. amma1981

amma1981 New IL'ite

doctor advice

Hi Ladies,

I am one of the friends who is in TTC stage for more than 10 months.i am planning to consult a doctor for the first time for check up.I need an advice about doctor in Chennai.can u pls help me good doctors in chennai who are kind and can treat well.the reason is i am scared to go to doctor as they might tell i have a serious problem.so i need a doctor who can advice me well and give me the support that good thigh will happen soon and not scare me.

ladies pls advice me and bless me to conceive soon.

thanx.

8. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Re: doctor advice

Dear amma1981,

Iam moved by your username and may God make you an "amma".

Iam consulting Dr.Geetha Haripriya in chennai and will be moving on to my next stage of fertility treatment.

Dr.Kamala Selvaraj,Dr.Geetha Haripriya and Dr.Thangam Varma are of same caliber....I have chosen my doctor based on internet and experiences from my friends and unknown persons.she has a good success rate. Least bothered about money.

She will not scar you for anything.All you need is "PATIENCE".Her place will be highly crowded(Reputation for a good OBGYN though...)...You need to wait for long hours to see her.She would be extremely careful and she would ask you to take all basic tests and she would advice a hysterescopy if required.

I have seen so much of women getting pregnant with less medications..She has a lucky streak...

This is my opinion.Please think and decide about selecting a good Gynaecologist.Thats really important in a fertlity treatment.

Good Luck!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  9. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Re: doctor advice

Dear amma

With the doctors permission please try "Dasamoolarishtam" prepared by kottackal or vydyaratnam 15-20 ml every day 1/2 n hour before bed. In ancient times it used spud am[ chanted] with "puthra kameshti mantras. Both of you can have it regularly.

course : 30 days

all the best

babu

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
  10. sweetswat

sweetswat New IL'ite

Hello friends,
    sorry I couldn't reply all these days as I am in hyd now, and busy with medical tests.
    Finally I could go to fernandez hospital today. I couldn't get Dr.Tara as she only sees pregnant women. So I have to go to Dr.Shasi..She is just excellent..I am happy that I am in good hands..and everything will be alrigth..I need to do some more tests and get back to her again this week..

Thank you very much Amul for telling me abt Fernandez..
    Thank you IL for the warmth...