1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark skin/Tanning/Pigmentation Problems & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anuchandu, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girijaraman

Girijaraman New IL'ite

Re: Dark patches remedy -working

Hi
    what is green gram powder.

2. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Dark patches remedy -working

No,freckles are different from dark patches. Dark patches happens due to over exposure to the sun. They will be very uneven.

3. goodu

goodu New IL'ite

skin

hai everyone.....

can any one tell me solution.....???

Whenever i used gram flour for my skin it ll darken my face.... i don know why like tat... i have combination skin, and i have heat temperature body..........

pls tell me the right reason.....

4. Pinky Chawla

Pinky Chawla New IL'ite

removing dark sun tan on hands

I have dark sun tan patches in both my hands, infact the upper part of my hands is my original colour whereas the color from my elbow to my palms are very dark, please suggest some home remedies which can make my skin lighter, it's so embarassing to ware short sleeve blouses with multicolour skin.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  5. goodu

goodu New IL'ite

Re: removing dark sun tan on hands

hai pinky....
    lets try lemon juice with glycerine and rose water to ur hands......
    you apply dis in night......

6. Pinky Chawla

Pinky Chawla New IL'ite

thanks guddu

I will try this right way.

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear pinky

I too have the same problem , now iam wearing HAND GLOVES while driving and going out ( mainly avoding my best to go out in the sun)

And, you can also aplly BESAN MIXED WITH SOUR CURD in both the hands, allow it to dry and wash it off with water after twenty minutes , like whatever the treatment you do for your facial skin, do the same for hands also

But, to be honest all these will be effective only to some extent, we must strictly avoid going in sun and dont fail to wear SUN SCREEN IN HANDS ALSO

Like washing your face after coming back from outside, give importace to your hands also and clean it thoroughly, not only for beauty effects, but also to avoid infection

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  8. recipiesdirect

recipiesdirect Bronze IL'ite

Take care of your teeth also

It's no surprise that a bright, white smile makes you appear younger and more attractive. But the mouth is also the gateway to the body, which means the state of your teeth and gums affects your overall health. Follow these seven steps to a better smile.
    1. Brush regularly.
    Brushing is the cornerstone of dental hygiene. It removes food particles that bacteria feed on, cleans teeth, and freshens breath. A toothpaste with fluoride helps strengthen teeth, but you must brush for at least two minutes to allow it to do its work, says Jonathan Abenaim, DDS, a dentist in private practice in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hawthorne</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">N.J.</st1:State></st1:place> Many electric toothbrushes have a built-in two-minute timer, which can make brushing for the full amount of time easier, he says.
    2. Floss daily.
    Flossing removes the bacteria from in between your teeth that your toothbrush does not reach, which helps prevent gum disease. flossing twice a day, but if you only do it once daily, be sure to floss before bedtime. When you sleep, you produce less saliva, which leaves teeth and gums particularly vulnerable to bacteria.
    3. Visit your dentist.
    Visit your dentist at least twice a year for thorough cleanings. Your dentist can spot the early signs of gum disease, which is more easily treated when caught in the beginning stages. If you are prone to gum disease and cavities, consider visiting your dentist every four months.
    4. Eat a healthy diet.
    Include plenty of dairy and other calcium-rich foods, like sardines and kale, in your diet. Calcium helps maintain strong bones and teeth, and the vitamin C in citrus fruits boosts gum health.
    Equally important to what you do eat is what you don't. Sugary and sticky foods that stick to the crevices of your teeth are particularly bad, as bacteria feed off the sugars and release acids that cause cavities. If you do eat candy or other sweets, try to brush immediately afterward or, if that's not possible, rinse your mouth with water.
    5. Whiten teeth.
    Speak to your dentist before undergoing any whitening procedure to make sure your teeth and gums are healthy.
    6. Consider cosmetic procedures.
    The first thing a person sees when they meet you is your smile, and having crooked, stained, or missing teeth can affect your confidence. There have been great advances in cosmetic dentistry over the past decade, and it is possible to fix most cosmetic problems. offered.
    However, most cosmetic dentistry is not covered by insurance, and it can be costly. It's important to schedule a consultation with an experienced cosmetic dentist prior to undergoing any type of procedure.

9. richass

richass Bronze IL'ite

Re: Take care of your teeth also

Thanks for the tips..
    Yes in this modern worls every body is behind facial beauty that teeth is given very less inportance by most of us.

10. jenny

jenny New IL'ite

Help me to get rid of Nalla Bongu(black spots) on my face

Hi Friends

Help me to get rid of Nalla Bongu (Telugu Word) on my face. Please.

Jenny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.