1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

R there anyone in & around Franklin

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by Cindhuja, Mar 30, 2008.

1. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

Hi Shagun,

Yes your right it has become difficult now a days.Wishing you good luck and success!As of now We will be here till the year ending...

Keep in touch,take care

Regards,
    ManuuRaghuu

2. npusa

npusa New IL'ite

Hi Shagun,

Are you in Franklin already?
    The nearby town of Hillsborough and Montgomery have very good schools and a lot of Indians.
    I live in the Belle Mead part of Montgomery and two kids in the schools. Hillsborough has a lot of rental units and is 15 minutes from the area yoiu are talking about. Kendall park next to Franklin in a Indian Haven with all kinds of indian fast foods and about 5-6 grocery stores.

N P

3. shagun oberoi

shagun oberoi New IL'ite

Hi N.P,

Thanx a lot for all the info.
    Actually we moved last month to Stewartsville .This is more closer to Pennsylvania I have found some Indian stores near by so not much of problem.

Thanx
    Take care
    Shagun

4. hiyer31

hiyer31 New IL'ite

Does anybody know good apartments in Franklin town....near Davidson ave...

I know about Easton North, Franklin Greene and Harrison Towers....does anybody have an opinion what is good and bad..

5. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

Hi hiyer31,

There is an apartment community called Korman Communities at the intersection of Pierce Street and Elizabeth Ave in Somerset.The community is good with all amenities,maintenance is also prompt...but expensive.

You can look for details at Korman Communities - Furnished Apartments New York, Corporate Housing and Furnished Suites for Extended Stay

Regards,
    ManuuRaghuu

6. psangita

psangita New IL'ite

Hi Nandhini,

I live in Belle mead too, at Pike Run Greens. Where do you live in Belle Mead? We just bought a house at Pike Run few months back. We love the place already ;) I see a lot of Indians in the community, but didnt get a chance to make friends with anyone yet. Both me & dh work during the day, so we hardly see people outside in the week days.. Its so cool that IL helps us make new friends ;) Would be great if you still live around here, we can meet up ..

Sangita

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  7. sathyashiva

sathyashiva Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I will be relocating to Somerset,NJ next week. Anyone is staying near to Davidson Ave? My office is in Davidson ave and looking for a shared accomdation. Please let me know if you get to know something.

Thanks