IL Valentine! - Contest for February 2009

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shameel

shameel Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    As i am a new Ilite and also not familiar with all our team,and as far as i have gone through some threads i am selecting Krishnaamma as my IL Valentine, Thanx Krishnaamma for sharing the valuble informations with all.

2. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Ummmmm, very thoughtful of you malathi to come out with such a fabulous idea. Eventhough my list is too long (chitvish, ansuya, rihana, etc.,), i would like to nominate AADHUSMOM.......VANATHI.

Reasons being many, the most important one is:

Being a mom-to-be, i find her advises about baby's well being very useful and she does provides valuable information.

All the best vanathi.

Luv,
    sangi:thumbsup

3. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

:):):):):):):):):) !!!!!
    My dear dear v dear Mithila,

Just asking this smiley group to help me to let you know that this how I'm going about all day ever since I came to know that I find an honourable mention in your charming list of all those pals who you feel qualify to be in the prestigious IL Valentine list !!!!!
    Thank you dear for including me ! I'm so touched !
    It was a special feeling to have a bit of the Valentine hoopla confetti sprinkled on me too......we never had all this fun in our younger days did we?? We children of the 50's were happy daydreaming about Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'hara....and Valentines Day was still far off across the seven seas.Great to see those huge red hearts bobbing up and down in all the shops out to entice us !
    love,
    Paulina

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Hope you all had a great Valentine Day and got pampered with gifts and treats from your Valentine!!

In our home, more than either of us, it was our little one who was so excited about the Valentines Day, believe me!! She had a Valentine party(having enjoyed lots of cookies, cup cakes and cheese) at her play school and came back with a bag full of Valentine cards and candies :)

Now coming to updates about the nominations for IL Valentine (post the Valentines Day):

Sabitha_k
    Senorita
    Shanvy (14)
    Alpa
    Kavita nair 1
    Shvap_786
    Iyerviji

Ansuya ( 8 )
    Devika Menon (3)
    Reenea
    Rihana (3)
    Vidya24 (4)
    Bindu Thomas
    Krishnaamma(2)
    Priya_Mommy
    Tikka (2)
    Sriniketan (2)

Sylviaram
    Ushakrishnan64
    Kalyani Bhaskar
    Saraswathipv (2)

Vasthraa
    Kamalji

RamyaVaradharajan
    Aadhusmom
    Revathib

Shanvy is still leading the nomination list, Ansuya being the 2nd top in the list, while some members have got repeated nominations and some new members have been added to the list. Great Going!

Rush in more of your nominations for the IL Valentine!

PS: Kindly post the exact username of the IL'ite whom you are nominating. Since username uniquely identifies the IL'ite, we would like to go with that to avoid any confusions with the nominations.

Malathy

5. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

HI Ladies,

Wishing you all belated Valentine wishes.

My hubby gave me a beautful Swarvoski bracelet. I bought my daughter 2 donald duck soft doll. So that is the highlight of my day.

Nice to see so many people nominated. I was once very active member and now, i come once in a while to participate in monthly contest. This time its different. This time it is not for winning but for showing my love.
    Of course, if my hubby was there in this forum i would have nominated him. Unfortunately he is not there in the forum. He is missing a lot.

But still i will nominate someone you all know. You know we both love each other a lot. You all know that person very well. Who makes everyone laugh and cannot keep the mouth shut even for a little time. Who is a very active member in this forum from the time i introduced her. Yes,....She is none other than my elder sister Latha Murali. :thumbsup

Latha is my sister.
    So, i know her better.
    She is sometimes petty,
    but always fatty.
    She is short,
    ofcourse she is not hot.
    She is sometimes dumb,
    her jokes makes u numb.
    She has got a kind heart.
    She helps others a lot.
    She gives good moral support.
    She makes the place lively,
    All my votes for her lovingly.

Tried to write something rhyming, it turned out to be like above. Offlate, everyone in our family says that she has become part of Indus Ladies family. Of course, you all know this fact as she spends lot of her time in this forum.

Latha, my dear valentine, wishing you all that you deserve and more than you deserve. May all your dreams, hopes and wishes come true.

With lots of luv n wishes to everyone in this forum,

Bala motwani

6. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear Paulina,
    Daydreaming about Rhett Butler and Scarlet Ohara had its charm.Really romantic.They were also wonderful days!
    It occurred to me automatically to mention your name.You deserv it.Look I just mentioned your name and you are here to thank me,thats is innate goodness,some of the good things we learnt in our homes,schools and colleges.

love
    mithila kannan

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Balaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , you have touched my heart d, i cannot express my feelings by mere words ....:cry::cry::cry:.anandha kaneer , iam feeling very very proud and happy to see you VOTE for me inbetween your very busy schedule

May GOD bless us with same love and happines for ever , iam speechless

8. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Malathy,

What a contradiction! A sweet contest but very difficult to participate!

I convinced myself to take part in this by deciding to come up with the name of the first person in IL who opened new vistas of affection and friendship for me here. She is doing that to each and everyone she comes across. She wrote a very welcoming and warm reply to me when I interacted with her for the very first time and it continues or I should say it keeps increasing.

She is the beginning and the rest of the additions in my friendship list here are a history for me, starting from you to a new ILite whom I interacted with. My life is getting nourished by all of your friendship now.

Let me tell her name;

She is the air of warmth from an air conditioner; what a delightful contradiction between the name and the nature of the person!

She is our AC(Anandchitra).

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  9. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

Dear all,

I vote for LATAMURALI. I find her friendly, i like her innocence, frankness, sense of humor above all cannot forget her initiative in organising the IL meet in orphanage for 2008 IL anniversary.

Lata, will you be my valentine :kiss

(thambaram varum pothu thaniya party koduthudu ok!!:thumbsup)

Dear all,

Indusladies is a platform which provides more love, warmth, care, concern and affection. I love all Ilities. I take this opportunity to thank Shanti(shanvy), malspie, chitvish, krishnamma, gsaikripa, sowminivibu, malathy(induslady) and others for your great support.

10. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Suja

How are you, its long time i didnt see you in IL

Thank you so much for voting me yaar, its a sweet surprise , i didnt expect ...very happy to be your valentine , my :kissBow to you

Hey even if you dont vote for me, i will give you BIG TREAT / FEAST and give hearty welcome to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.