1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Recommendation for a ayurveda/homeopathy doc

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by kavya007, Jun 12, 2008.

1. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

My son suffers from eczema and I have realized that allopathic treatment is useless. I want to consider alternative therapies to treat his skin problem. I am looking for a good ayurvedic/homeopathy/siddha doctor in Chennai who has successfully treated eczema. Please share your recommendations.

Thanks,
    Kavya.

2. charuchitthra

charuchitthra Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kavya,

Am a siddha doc myself. But am presently outta the country for short trip. I can refer u to my professor who is gud with skin disorders. His name is Dr. Mustaffa. He practices near anna nagar arch, Chennai . Exactly opposite to the arch on the p.h. road u ll find Chennai medicals. Go there n ask for him. They ll guide u. I think he practises only in the evning. U can say that Dr. Charuchitthra referred u. I was his student . Hope this helps

Regards,
    CC

3. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Great..Can you please give me his contact information.

Thanks,
    Kavya.

4. charuchitthra

Hi Kavya,

I have alreday given. U get to annanagar arch (arumbakkam) . Exacctly opposite to the arch , on Poonamaale high road u ll find one Chennai medicals. He s practising inside it. U jus check for timings one day in person n take ur kid the other day. I don have his phone number with me right now. But ill try to get u that asap. But u can ask those medical shop ppl. To be safe if u take ur kid in the evning on any weekday r saturday u might be able to see doc himself.

Regards,
    CC

5. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

Hello there

I would also like to know if this doctor can help someone residing in the UK. Please let me know as soon as possible. I am all for alternative,herbal medicine instead of western steriod creams etc

kind regards
    Pravina

6. charuchitthra

Hi Pravina,

Siddha is a good alternative for skin orders. As I ve said that doctor can help you. Say to him that Dr. Charuchitthra referred you.

Regards,
    CC