1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite person among your in-laws???

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Rihana, Dec 29, 2008.

Which In law is most tolerable?

Poll closed Aug 9, 2009.
  1. Mil

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Fil

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. younger sil

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. elder sil

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. elder bil

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. younger bil

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. co sis il

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Aunt/uncle il

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sindhukrishnan

sindhukrishnan New IL'ite

My favorite person is my mother In law .She is one of the nicest and sweetest person I have ever met.I'm very privileged to have met her in my life. When you see her you understand what is unconditional love .She is an example of unconditional love and care and she is like that to every one who she meet.She was big time in helping abused women who come to US and has helped many women to resettle in their life .She is my idol I wish I can atleast try to do 50% what she did for other people. I can say without any hesitation I have 2 mom's one is my mom and other is my mother in law . She is just amazing human being !!!!

2. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

:hiyaHi all!

Interesting replies..!

I have a great relationship with almost everyone at my in-laws place. Favorites are my MIL and my younger BIL. I laugh continuously when talking to my younger bro-in-law as we get along really well.

This time when I visited India, my MIL and FIL got me so many dresses worth 10k and also treated me excellent. They both are really nice. I love my elder bro-in-law too, He is like the elder brother I never had.

It just took me some time to understand and like my elder co-sister as I used to hate her in the beginning days of my married life. Mainly because she was close to my husband. But now I dont have any problem with her also.

May God always keep our family happy and united. I thank my Mom Dad for teaching me to be my best with in-laws

Thanks!:)

3. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    This is a nice thread. It put me to think about my relationship with my in-law family member. My favourite person is my FIL, but he is no more with us, my DH is my uncle son, so i know him before marriage itself. My FIL was more interested about our marriage, but he expired before our marriage. After our marriage, i've a nice relationship with everyone in the family, b'coz i know everyone from my childhood.
    I wish it should continue forever.

4. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

My favorite is my FIL. I like him and respect him as much as I like my papa and sometimes more.
    - Nitha

5. sathipriya

sathipriya New IL'ite

My favorite person is my SIL. She has a big kind heart.She is very attached to me and my husband. She is always a giving person and never in return expert anything from other people. She is the most loving and caring person I have met apart from my wonderful husband and family. She is very pretty and beautiful inside and outside.She never hurt a soul. What you see in her is what you get from her, no double face. Not like others who say one thing in front of you and say different things about you, while your not there. I like her very much for been very honest and caring person. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  6. krishnendu

krishnendu Bronze IL'ite

hi all,

I have good relationship with my in-laws....and my favorite is my SIL....she is 10 years elder to me..i don't have an elder sister so i just love spending time with her...she scolds me for not having food properlyRant,advice me,laugh at me,cook my fav sambhar and chicken curry,pamper me,...my DH reminds me of phone bill before i call my akka-in-law otherwise we go on and on for hours......she actually adds me into her kids list....soooo i am happy....i love my MIL too but not that much as i do my sil......i miss her a lot.i miss going with her for shopping,to temple,teasing my DH together...hope this relationship will remain the same...:)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  7. b86monica

b86monica New IL'ite

None is fav for me....

8. charu2009

charu2009 Senior IL'ite

Nice thread;
    I would say My "ONLY" Favorite person among my inlaws is my Eldest Co-sister(Husband's brother's wife). Very Understandable person..

9. Ramyakaushik

Ramyakaushik New IL'ite

Hello Friends!!!!!

Its very nice thing to share abt our wonderful inlaws when people around the world feel that girls without Moher in law are luckiest its a nice thing t I always feel Iam Lucky in this way ...(Just not words alone from my heart)I have two persons to mention in my life ... thats my Sister in law and Mother in law ... My MIL is an example of a really Bold character.. I often admire her strong abilities to face struggles in life ... She is very bold with her sufferings and pains nobody can sustain in life like her .. My Sister in law is one more nice person though she is elder to me she is very innocent and a very cute friend who keeps telling me everything without hiding . You could understand how innocent and how much faith she has to me ... I would always think that there are many ladies in this world who would not like seeing their Son and DIL to enjoii . My MIL wants me to be happy and more than that My SIL is happy when Iam happy. My SIL and myself belong to same star and we always share a cute happiness and feel proud abt it.. When we move out people around always think that we are sisters and my MIL as mother . My MIL does all the work if we are not well she will play with us , she comes out shopping , get us whatever we want and enjoii with us ...Touch wood I wish to continue this way and also that wish to pray for people for whom MIL has a centre and keeps nagging on things...

All the best Guys !!!!!

Ramia.K

10. motherof1

motherof1 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Infact, I had a tough time deciding. In fact, I like my MIL, BIL and SIL in different ways. But probably, in the final round, my MIL wins. I get along famously with her though we have occassional differences in opinion.
    She has helped me a lot during certain tough times and situations. She is non-fussy regarding several matters where others, I presume would have been fussy.
    So, for me, it is my MIL.