Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hello thomas,

Welcome to Indusladies.Wish you had written a few words about yourself.

Anyway go through the forum and participate in the discussions.NewMemberGuide will help you understand the ways in our site better.

Bye

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello Manisha,

A warm welcome to you...and congrats on your marriage.
    Interesting to read about your newly acquired hobby of dancing to hubby's tune Big Laugh. We look forward to see you here often.

Refer NewMemberGuide which will help you understand the ways in our site better.

Have a nice time here :)
    Bye

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

4. Vaishalineeteen

Vaishalineeteen New IL'ite

bonkHi All Creative souls ,

Liked to see so many creative women arounda nd all linked with this site too! very helpful to person like me who are on the lookout to try some new creativity. See the pots I decorated, I am interested to know about stocking flowers, can someone help me?
    i browse to see what is new that i can try and make myself, like flowers, candles, embroidery etc etc. I came across this site, it is nice and themembers are tooooo creative, I liked being here!

vaishali pune

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
  5. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

Re: nice site

hi vaishali, welcome to IL family, hope you share more enjoy your stay with us, have a good day.

6. voletisuchi

voletisuchi New IL'ite

Re:this is sucharita 4m gotenburg,sweden

dnx saraswathi can u do another help how can i know da peopele in gotenberg?

7. Arunarc

Re: nice site

Hello Vaishali
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    You can step into here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies for all types of art and craft work.
    We look forward to see your work too, you too seem to look equally creative like all of us here.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forum of your interest.

PS:-In a few days we will be moving this post to Who am I - Part 3 an intoduction thread for the new members.

8. Arunarc

Hello Immaculate
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    As i have already moved your post regarding this to Chennai forum in the Events subforum, you need to wait sometimes to get responses.
    We would have appreciated if you had written her a little bit about yourself, what are your likes and dislikes etc............As this place is for the introduction for new members to know each other little bit.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forum of your interest.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  9. Asha77

Asha77 New IL'ite

Hi I am very glad to be a member of IL.I am living in Columbus,OH,USA for the past 8 years.I was working in the middle now I am a stay at home mom caring for my 6 year old son.I like to make new friends,try new recipes and love any arts and crafts work.I do a lot of clay modelling and love to listen music and you can call me Ashaa

10. Arunarc

Hello Ashaa
    Welcome to Indusladies community.
    please step into Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies for art and craft work done by our members, now as you too are one of us would love to see your work too, do share it with us all in the above link.
    You can take a tour into our kitchen here Indian Recipes - IndusLadies try them out and let us know if it is good or bad(even negative comments welcomed:) as i know it will not be so)
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forum of your interest. By interacting with members in the forums you can make many friends.
    So get active while browsing the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.