Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punitha71

punitha71 New IL'ite

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hi i'm, Punitha....a new member to this site..:)

I came to know this site while i'm looking for some recipes...

In fact this is my first time joining as a member in a site...even though i surf net everyday but don't have interest in joining any sites.....

But all of a sudden...when i look at this site...i kind of like this site and immediately joined as a member...

Well about me....I'm staying in Penang, Malaysia (my hometown)...Mother of three kids...4years, 3years and 11months...my husband working as a manager in Intel Penang.

I am working as a lecturer in a private college in Penang. My mom (66 years old) taking care of my kids.... and i also hired an Indonesian maid to help her out..

My everyday routine...morning 5a.m. wake up..cook ....get ready for work...send my kids and maid to mom's house and go to work. Later 5p.m. back from work, fetch back the kids and maid from mom's place and go back home

In the evening, at home...usually i and my husband be with our kids.

During weekends..we use to go out somewhere or not just stay at home.

I like cooking, listening to nice tamil songs and also do some aerobics at home (if got time). Lately I gained weight after my third kid, so trying to lose weight...:-D

I like to cook new items for my kids and my husband...in fact i don't know cooking till i got married....and now cooking but not so good....sometime make some mistakes and prepare a lousy dishes..pitty my husband..!

Well that's all about me ...its nice to join in a informative site....catch back with you all someother time....Bye..:wave

Punitha

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hello Punitha,

Welcome to our family. You seem to have quite a busy schedule :).Add Indusladies now to your daily routine :))

Never mind about exerimenting in the kitchen. Most of us are in the same boat Big Laugh. Recipe section has been helping us a lot.
    We look forward to here more from you. NewMemberGuide will help you understand the ways in our site better.

Bye

3. voletisuchi

voletisuchi New IL'ite

hi

hi this is sucharita 4m gotenburg i came here just 1month back i have to join in indian community nd i dont know abt all these am 4m india 4m hyd so any dr to help me nd guide me

4. vidyaanar

vidyaanar New IL'ite

Hi all

I have been going thro several posts in this forum and thought would be useful to join here and here I am. I live in Chennai and my interests include fitness, health, yoga and issues of women today. etc. Waiting to have a gala time with you all.

5. pushpavasuki

pushpavasuki Silver IL'ite

Hi

Hi all Members,
    Im Pushpa Vasuki.I am very happy to become a member.
    I am a B.com Graduate for Mysore University and now working in Reid & Taylor, Mysore. Im married and have one kid.

This site is very informative and I am getting all the information and tips form this site. Thanks a lot to all the members.

I love cooking and I tried so many recipes which i downloaded from this site.

Regards,
    Pushpa vasuki

6. Saraswathipv

Re: hi

Hello suchitra,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    Visit Indians in Northern Europe to find out if you have members in you neighbourhood. And please avoid chat/sms words, as per this announcement :).

Refer NewMemberGuide which will help you understand our site better...and start interacting with all of us :)

Please note that in a couple of days we will move this post to Who am I - Part 3 where new members introduce themselves.

Bye

7. Saraswathipv

Re: New Member

Hello vidyanaar,

Welcome to Indusladies. We too look forward to have a gala time with you :).Go through the forums and start making your posts. Lets interact.

Refer NewMemberGuide which will help you understand our site better.
    Please note that in a couple of days we will move this post to Who am I - Part 3 where new members introduce themselves.

Bye

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  8. Saraswathipv

Re: Hi

Hello Pushpa,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    Glad that you found this site useful. Please do give your feedbacks about the recipes in that forum :).

Go through the forums and start making your posts. Lets interact.

Visit NewMemberGuide which will help you understand our site better.

Bye

9. sheeza

sheeza New IL'ite

hi to all the members of indus ladies

i'm a house wife in late thirtees, hving 2 dau n one son, from khajuraho M.P. India.
    i'm very much feminine natured. interested in reading female oriented magazines, books n net sites on health n fitness of whole family. hopuse keeping, travelling to beautiful places, watching sensible movies & listening soothing music.
    interested in good chatting with sensible n honest ladies.

10. Saraswathipv

Re: hi to all the members of indus ladies

Hello Sheeza,

A warm welcome to you. This site, must be perfect for you :), as it is for most of us.Go through the forums and start interacting with all of us
    And please avoid chat/sms words, as per this announcement .

NewMemberGuide will help you understand the ways in our site better.

We look forward to seeing you here more often.
    Bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.