Malspie replies Queries on Horoscope, Vasthu, Fengshui

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by illu, Dec 3, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Where in Kent she is born, can you please tell me.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Follow this rule please.

3. Nirims

Nirims New IL'ite

Re: Queries - Horoscope, Vasthu, Fengshui

Hi Malspie,

My husband's date of birth is Jan 12 1978, his raashi is kumbha rasi, he is going to resign his job on coming Monday, just 4 months back he was promoted as Branch Manager, due to pressures at work, they are forcing him to resign. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make this better for us at this time of recession all around us, he has spoken to one of his friends for a job opportunity on Monday, we are very worried.

Thanks
    Nimmi

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Nirims,

I need the time and place of birth too including the district

5. Nirims

Nirims New IL'ite

Hi Malspie thankyou for your response the birth time is : 08:15 AM, and the PLACE: CHROMPET near CHENNAI I am not sure of the District .

6. goldenangel

goldenangel Senior IL'ite

Dear malspie
    Iam really sorry to have forgotten to mention it and causing inconvienience to you.She was born in Ashford, kent.Please take your time and thanks for lookng into my daugthers future predictions.

7. RadhikaKumar

RadhikaKumar New IL'ite

Dear malspieji

I would like to ask u a small favor to tell our future predictions as we are going through a difficult phase.

My problem is that I have been here in Australia for past 5 years I have done some odd jobs and right now I am unemployed and till now I am not settled with a good job and getting frustration on life.

My DOB is 3-4-82
    Place of birth is Nizamabad Andhra Pradesh
    Time of birth is 1.55 am IST

My son’s problem is that he is getting sick very often and he is been on antibiotics every month and very stubborn and don’t listen to me and very picky or fussy eater.
    My son‘s dob: is 7-8-2005
    Place of birth is <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Brisbane</st1:City> <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Australia</st1:place></st1:country-region>
    Time of birth is 4.45 am AEST

My husband is working in same position since 6 years and no change in his financial position and unable to buy a new house or invest in some property, can u tell us that are we able to buy a house in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Brisbane</st1:place></st1:City>?
    My Husband DOB is 11-12-1974
    Place of birth is <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:place></st1:City>, Andhra Pradesh
    Time of birth is not sure.

Take u r time in posting the predictions

Looking forward to u r reply

Thank you very much

Regards

Radhika

8. ixora

ixora New IL'ite

Dear Malspie ji,

Thank you very much for the reading you provided for Narenh and V. It was really very kind of you for assisting us here.

However Malspieji, I'm sorry to trouble you again for another two reading as well. I know that you need the attention of many here. I therefore will patiently await for the reading. Your assist is really very much appreciated. May God always bless you.

Name: Geetha
    DOB: 30-01-1976
    Time: 12.23 noon. (pm)
    Problem: "When can I buy a house". "Can I expect a salary increment this year?" " What is there for me this year that I can expect to improve my living?"

Name: Sugumaran
    DOB: 12-05-1970
    Time: 5.00am
    Problem: "I've been jobless for 15 years and my wife is the one who support the whole family"

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rahdika,

You have not given the time of birth for your husband, I will not help you in his case, but other predictions will be posted here.

10. Hard2win

Hard2win New IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

My parents are looking for a girl for my brother. Can you please tell me when will he get married?

His Birth details
    Date: 28-Jan-1980
    Time: 2:39am
    Place: Madurai
    Raasi: Rishabam
    Natchatram: Rohini

Thanks in advance

Waiting for your reply