1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Succesfully lost weight thru "Kitchuppa's diet Plan"

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shvap_786, Jul 2, 2008.

1. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Re: Lost weight thru kitchuppa diet

wow amritha 30lbs lost that great !! and moreover 2 hrs exercise everyday.. i cannot imagine me doing it :(

btw did u keep drinking the cabbage diet soup in kitchuppa's recipe hot everytime ?
    did u reheat the soup everytime before u drank it ?

2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI hemadurga...
    IN kichuppaa diet, cabbage soup is not must... main secret is dinner is fruits... morever if you wanna drink cabbage soup you can have it any time during any diet... coz cabbage soup is called wonder soup in GM diet.. and its always better to drink any soup little wamer...

you can even make more quantity store it warm it whenever necessary ...

3. amritha2008

amritha2008 New IL'ite

Thanks to all of u and yes i did not have any cabbage soup during my diet and my daily routine was having 3 litres of warm water throughout the day and the menu was as i told for brkst 2 bread slices and 3 egg whites and 1 cup coffee,lunch was either craked wheat upma or 2 roti or a cup of rice with 1 cup curry but i use only 1 spn oil for anythg ....and for evening snack i had 1 cup coffee, and as krishnmma said only fruits and more over i change my daily fruits for every day so tht i dont get bored and coming to exercise i used to do 1 hr in the morning and 1 hr in the evening and my exercise was 1 hr eliptical and 15 mins all other exerises like for legs,hands,abs etc... and in the evening i do cycling for 1 hr and 15 mins other exercises...but main thing is i was wathcing my calories too i was not exceeding more then 1200 cal.

Thanks
    Amritha.

4. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

Hi Shvap,

Thanks for the reply. Today is day three and I have been going good so far. I am not following Kichuppa's diet, I have come up with my own version. I have about 6 small meals a day and make sure I do not exceed 1400-1500 calories. I work out from 4:30 till 5:30 daily morning on the elliptica..will include cyclying and situps from today:)..I will post a sample menu. Please let me know if I shold make any modifications. I am going to have a light and good dinner, or else I feel exhausted while working out and not sure if I can proceed like that for a long period of time. I decided am not going to diet, but will eat healthy and in moderate proportions:)

This is my sample menu:

About 6:30- 1 cup of fat free milk- 80 calories

9:30- 1/2 cup oatmeal with a small cup of melon or 1 cup oatmeal or 1 cup yogurt - 100-140 calories

12:00p.m- a small side salad with no dressing-only if i am really hungry by 12:00 p.m--20 calories

12:30p.m -1/3 cup rice, 1/3 cup soy chunks or beans with a 1 cup curry made without oil OR nice hearty pasta and bean soup with salad- not exceeding 400 calories

3:30 p.m- 1 cup of melon(optional.only if I am hungry)

5:30p.m- 1 cup of lettuce--as I love to munch while feeind my lil one:)- 20 calories

7:00 p.m- 1 slice of bread / 1 roti/ 2 dosai/ 2idli with a cup of veggies OR a bowl of curry if I make channa masala or rajma or anything bean related.- not excedding 400 calories

I drink warm water through out the day...

5. skavi

skavi Senior IL'ite

Congratulations...Great going...keep it up...

6. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

HI LAKSN,
    good diet plan but try to avoid beans at dinner as they r difficult to digest.u can try them in lunch.
    HEAVY FOOD IN LUNCH N LIGHT FOOD IN DINNER.
    BEST OF LUCK

7. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Vahee,
    thanks for telling about the soup... ok will prepare more quantity of the soup in the morning... for the rest of the day or in evening, will reheat the soup...

I become hungry in night if I finish eating only fruits by 6:30PM... i end up gorging at 9:30PM :( this is a problem with early and light dinner...

How to overcome this night hunger pangs?

8. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi amritha,
    ur exercise regimen is too good...i am not able to do much exercise apart from walking, that too on some days only, as I am ttc.
    So will be following only diets !!

so enjoy ur exercise time... I will join ur strenuous exercise after some months...

9. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI hema...
    Along with fruits for dinner... its must to have milk... so before going to bed have a glass of milk... else again you can have some fruits...

10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

ok vahee, thanks for ur suggestion... will follow it from tonight...