slogam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by raji_siv, Jan 19, 2009.

1. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi hema,

For all purpose, we can read. for example, reunion of family(husband and wife) peaceful life and confidence.......

Daily u can read one sargam from the book of valmiki. In that book.they have explained everything how to do?for what purpose?

regards,

raji

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Raji_siv,

You are indeed blessed! To finish one full parayanam of Sundara KAndam, and do Pattbhishekam for your Raamar. May all happiness follow.

I pray that one day I too can read SK easily. I am not even able to read the Pattabhisheka Slokam easily.

I too had to wait very long to get any reading on our horoscope from AMR mama. You must excuse me, AMR mama's son, Prof.AMR KAnnan who gave me the phone number, has asked me not to post the number in any public space. If you have private mail facility, I could mail it to you.

PLease dont misunderstand me. I will be happy to help,but not in open forum.I dont want to take the kindness of Prof Kannan lightly.

3. sssaustin

sssaustin Senior IL'ite

Thanks Raji...thanks so much...:bowdown

When I googled for the same sloka I hit upon

http://www.prapatti.com/slokas/tamil/lakshmiinrusimhaprapatti.pdf

where there are 15 slokas.....

can you guide me thru?

Here I do want to mention abt hanuman chalisa...yes...truly...I dont have words to explain its effectiveness...

Also tell me how do I chant the narasimha prabatti.,,,like how many times...morning or evening...

4. sssaustin

sssaustin Senior IL'ite

Vidhya ,
    thank you so much...that was a gr8 walk thru'

5. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi,

thanks. U can chant narasimha prabatti during ur pooja time in the morning and also in the evening after 6PM. u can chant 3 or 5 like that. according to my father, i am chanting 11 times in the morning. ok. all the best.
    regards,

raji :)

6. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi vidya,

nice to see ur reply. please dont bother about this. I can manage.thanks.

7. sssaustin

sssaustin Senior IL'ite

sorry i cant get u..bonk

yu mean to say ...that its the one sloka that u had mentioned earlier to be chanted 11 times...

Though may seem too much to ask...

Whats the difference between the sloka as given by you and the other one I saw in parapatti website...no offense intended just curious to know..

8. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

SSaustin,

The slokam given in Prapatti is longer. The beauty of the Narasimha Prapatti given in the IL sloka index is that it was given by the Jeer and is very easy on the tongue and mind. It is a total surrender to Lord LakshmiNArasimhar, and such grants you His full and unconditional protection.You can learn it by heart in one glance, and chant it as many times as you wish. I found myself chanting it today when I was waiting for my husband in the mall. It becomes automatic after sometime. Any Narasimhar slokam, like the chanting of any slokam to any God, is most effective.

10. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi,

I have copied this slogam from indusladies only sometime back. i am telling this slogam only. This slogam is very simple to chant by everyone as said by vidya.

regards,

raji:)